turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos Truth 28 ?

Started by allchokedup, January 10, 2017, 06:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allchokedup

This is the time of year I start getting the turkey fever. I've got my calls out and watching all my turkey hunting dvd's. It seems that most have stop making turkey hunting dvd's, Knight and Hale, Hunter Specialty's and Drury. I'm hoping Primos keeps putting out the great Truth Spring Turkey video's like the past....Love watching these guys from Primos.
It's great to be able to watch a good turkey hunting video on these cold days...gets me excited for turkey season.
Has anyone heard if Primos is coming out with a 2017 Truth 28 video.
Thanks, David

wvlimbhanger

Get the Fired Up movies from Chad Claycomb, they're some of the best.

Devastator

I always look forward to Dave Owens videos,best on youtube!!

allchokedup

Quote from: wvlimbhanger on January 10, 2017, 08:07:05 PM
Get the Fired Up movies from Chad Claycomb, they're some of the best.

Yes, there are very good. I have Fired Up 3 and 4, I hope they come out with Fired Up 5 this year.
Thanks

Gamblinman

Primos said the new Truth 28 will be out sometime in February.

That's the latest I've ever seen. It boggles my mind that they don't have this at the beginning of December for stocking stuffers. I've suggested it a number of times to no avail.

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

MK M GOBL

Can't wait for it, I have been checking at work but not yet... I have all 27 years, bought it as the first video (VHS) at the time and I always know how many years I have been at it. Here's to year 28!!

MK M GOBL

wvlimbhanger

Chad is hoping to have fired up 5 ready for purchase in February.
Here's the trailer
https://youtu.be/P-_yxgYIlss

allchokedup

Quote from: wvlimbhanger on January 10, 2017, 09:39:53 PM
Chad is hoping to have fired up 5 ready for purchase in February.
Here's the trailer
https://youtu.be/P-_yxgYIlss

Awesome...Thanks

allchokedup

Quote from: Gamblinman on January 10, 2017, 09:08:40 PM
Primos said the new Truth 28 will be out sometime in February.

That's the latest I've ever seen. It boggles my mind that they don't have this at the beginning of December for stocking stuffers. I've suggested it a number of times to no avail.

I too wish they would get them out sooner.
Thanks for the info.

SKYNET KC

Full Strut on Carbon TV is great. Made by the guys who do Heartland Bowhunter. Phenomenal footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PALongspur

I'm really looking forward to Chad's new one, I think his are the best out there right now!

ncwoodsman

Thanks for sharing this info guys. I watched the trailer on youtube and I have to get a couple of these. Just the trailer jacked me all up!

paintbrush

Quote from: PALongspur on January 11, 2017, 07:36:55 AM
I'm really looking forward to Chad's new one, I think his are the best out there right now!

X2!  I have all 4 of his DVD's and will pick up #5 as soon as it comes out.

allchokedup

One of the best parts of Fired Up videos is, that Chad can run a mouth call now!
Awesome calling and the best of the best on video.
I'm also a great fan of the Primos. I like the simple and fun times they share while turkey hunting.

TauntoHawk

Chad's fired up and calling all turkeys on youtube are my favorite to watch by a long shot
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>