Main Menu

Primos Truth 28 ?

Started by allchokedup, January 10, 2017, 06:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwright8

Dave Owen's on YouTube are my favorite.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Tom Threetoes

I don't do Face book, is there any other way to contact Chad Claycomb? Those trailers look awesome, I'd like to order some of his videos.

Tom Threetoes

I'm having trouble, his site doesn't recognize my email and I don't have any other accounts. Does he have an email address or phone number?

Gamblinman

Quote from: Tom Threetoes on January 13, 2017, 01:41:35 PM
I don't do Face book, is there any other way to contact Chad Claycomb? Those trailers look awesome, I'd like to order some of his videos.

http://www.claycomboutdoors.com/dvds
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

llauber79

Quote from: Devastator on January 10, 2017, 08:24:11 PM
I always look forward to Dave Owens videos,best on youtube!!
I agree with Tim for sure. Dave does an fantastic job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Threetoes

Quote from: Treerooster on January 13, 2017, 06:33:23 PM
Is this the email addy you used? It worked for me a while ago.

chad@claycomboutdoors.com
Waiting on a reply now, thanks

VA_Birdhunter

I have all of Chads videos and love them and will pick up 5 as soon as it is released....been watching them over and over again since the first of December which is never a good idea!!!   But It's also a tradition for me to pick up the new truth video every year!   Midwest has them now:

Truth 28

https://www.midwestturkeycall.com/call-makers-brands/4191-primos-truth-28-spring-turkey-hunting-dvd-new-2018.html?search_query=40281&results=1

God bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

allchokedup

Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on January 14, 2017, 10:44:29 AM
I have all of Chads videos and love them and will pick up 5 as soon as it is released....been watching them over and over again since the first of December which is never a good idea!!!   But It's also a tradition for me to pick up the new truth video every year!   Midwest has them now:

Truth 28

https://www.midwestturkeycall.com/call-makers-brands/4191-primos-truth-28-spring-turkey-hunting-dvd-new-2018.html?search_query=40281&results=1

God bless

Thank you...just ordered!
Now waiting on Fired Up 5!

Tom Threetoes

Chad's great to work with, I'll have 3&4 on the way Monday. Thank for the help.

Will_price

Midwest turkey call has the truth 28
Member of The Tenth, since 2005

Gamblinman

Just got it and plugged it in!! A little Primo's turkey hunting and a little Apple Shine. Should make for a great evenings entertainment!!
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Dr Juice

Standing by for the After Action Report.

daddyduke

Heck, I just ordered Truth 27 yesterday. Some how forgot to get one last year. :'(
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: Dr Juice on January 20, 2017, 04:35:15 PM
Standing by for the After Action Report.

Dr I went ahead and ordered one...it's a tradition for me.  But to be honest I've not been impressed with the past several years of the spring truth videos!  Nothing like there older ones!  I love the years between the truth 10 and 20!  Great videos and I've watched them over and over so many times I couldn't even start to give a number!  I hope the truth 28 is alittle better!  God bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens