turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

National championship

Started by lmbhngr, January 10, 2017, 12:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmbhngr

Clemson rolled over "roll tide". Great game to two great teams.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

mwr

turkeyfoot

Heck of good game. Bama really took big loss when the running back went down he was their whole offence then their D spent way to much time on field in part from pretty crappy play calling by Stark way to many pass plays for that QB used very little clock illing the D. All good though I was happy to see Clemson win Watson is one heck of college QB and number 7 is heck of NFL receiver both will be millionaires in few months. Old Dabo is quality coach also

Greg Massey

Quote from: turkeyfoot on January 10, 2017, 01:11:12 AM
Heck of good game. Bama really took big loss when the running back went down he was their whole offence then their D spent way to much time on field in part from pretty crappy play calling by Stark way to many pass plays for that QB used very little clock illing the D. All good though I was happy to see Clemson win Watson is one heck of college QB and number 7 is heck of NFL receiver both will be millionaires in few months. Old Dabo is quality coach also
x2

Happy

I went into the game pretty neutral. Long as Bama lost I was gonna be happy. First Hillary looses, now Bama and if Pittsburg can make it it all the way to the big one and loose well it will have been a great start to a great year.  Haven't watched a pro game yet this year tho and doubt I will till the super bowl.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

wvmntnhick

I've not watched a single football game (college or pro) this year and felt no need to start last night. What's the Super Bowl? Is that where the less fortunate go for a meal?

Double B

I stayed up for it and wow, what a finish.  No dog in this fight, just enjoyed a good game for sure. 
Followed by buzzards

TauntoHawk

Quote from: turkeyfoot on January 10, 2017, 01:11:12 AM

I'm not sure how well Watson will transition to the Pro Game, he allowed himself to take some nasty shots last night and that won't work in the pros He'll end up injured in no time. Williams the WR will be an NFL ready talent almost out of the gate he is extremely polished for a college kid
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ncwoodsman

Quote from: Double B on January 10, 2017, 08:34:32 AM
I stayed up for it and wow, what a finish.  No dog in this fight, just enjoyed a good game for sure.

x2 - A great ballgame for sure!

wvlimbhanger

Probably the best National Championship game since Texas vs. USC.  Absolutely a great game for a college fan to enjoy.

SwampRooster17

Go Tigers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silvestris

Dabo has put a little fun back into college ball.  I had gotten sick of the Saban show.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: wvmntnhick on January 10, 2017, 06:33:03 AMWhat's the Super Bowl? Is that where the less fortunate go for a meal?
;D :toothy12: :TooFunny:

TrackeySauresRex

Congrats to the winners! Great game.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

I'm a SEC guy all the way, GO GATORS!!! But I'm tired of Satan and Bama. Kudos to Clemson on their win. :icon_thumright: