OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

National championship

Started by lmbhngr, January 10, 2017, 12:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

One of the more exciting college football games I've seen, down to the wire.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Smooth_Operator

I was there, and it was even better in person. Heading back to SC now, long drive after a late night but well worth it, Go Tigers!

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Jbird22

Quote from: silvestris on January 10, 2017, 12:42:43 PM
Dabo has put a little fun back into college ball.  I had gotten sick of the Saban show.
AMEN! I'm a huge FSU fan so Clemson is one of our big division rivals. That being said, I've got much respect (not admiration) for Saban but last night I was pulling for Dabo Swinney and his Clemson Tigers all the way! Just too many weapons on that team. You've got Watson, Williams, Gallman, Leggett, Renfrow, Cain, etc... Dabo has built a fine program and seems to genuinely love what he does. You'd think Saban would have about 7 million reasons to smile from time to time.

Uncle Tom

JBIRD22, he thinks only wins count in life and nothing is accepted but wins...most miserable person have ever seen walking the sideline...you would think a person in his position could at least look the opposing coach in the eye as they met on the field after game...give him a genuine hand shake, happy for you, great game, but when you got something eating you inside and you so proud of what you do and you alone (even could not stand his OC and pushed him out door right before game) well, all this came home to roost last night and new chicken in hen house today. Some times you get what you ask for in life and have to be careful to give God credit for your good fortune....might be rewarded with another championship in another year...to each their own.

Jbird22

Uncle Tom, no doubt about him coming across as being miserable. What I don't get is why kids keep flocking there to play for him. Year after year after year they have the #1 recruiting class. Maybe he's better to play for than he comes across but the eye test doesn't lie very often IMO.

GED6531

Roll Tide win or lose! My hat is off to Clemson. Congrats to Dabo and their team.