turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Seasons are mostly done

Started by Bowguy, May 31, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Seasons are just about finished up most places. What now?
Great time to introduce family, friends, neighbors to the outdoors.  It's a long time time fall turkey n deer seasons.
How bout your 4 year old to bream, my kids both started under 2 so 4 is plenty old.  Maybe your wife bass fishing, be the guide n help her.
How bout bow fish w your teenager? Great memories all

eddie234

I've got a bunch of projects around the house to get done before fall and in between fishing.

renegade19

Quote from: eddie234 on May 31, 2016, 12:59:01 PM
I've got a bunch of projects around the house to get done before fall and in between fishing.
Me too

Greg Massey

Quote from: renegade19 on May 31, 2016, 01:18:54 PM
Quote from: eddie234 on May 31, 2016, 12:59:01 PM
Me too
me 4, garden

Rio Fan

I need to catch up on some yard work and do some projects around the house.  I'm a teacher, so after next week, I won't have to work until mid-August.  Looking forward to doing a bunch of swimming with my wife and daughter, a trip to the Oregon Coast, plus, we do a lot of walleye fishing on the Columbia River.

I sure wish I could use some of my summer vacation days during turkey season though!

ferocious calls

Time to make calls and put them into new hands. 100 Eastern poults just hatched and another 90 in the incubator will keep me busy for a while as well.

BowBendr

Yep, time to move on to other passions...
This is mine, she loves to fish and she has been wearing them out !

2015 Old Gobbler contest Champions

Bowguy

BowBendr

Quote from: Bowguy on May 31, 2016, 04:28:13 PM
Nice pics bowbender!

Thanks man ! Id rather hear her squeal in laughter as she reels in a fish than to kill a world record gobbler !

Bowguy

Quote from: BowBendr on May 31, 2016, 04:31:00 PM
Quote from: Bowguy on May 31, 2016, 04:28:13 PM
Nice pics bowbender!

Thanks man ! Id rather hear her squeal in laughter as she reels in a fish than to kill a world record gobbler !

I have 2 daughters n know the feeling

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Just finished my spring season in Vermont yesterday.  It's been a phenomenal year with a lot of dead turkeys and great memories with new and old friends.

I have a new 20 ga I purchased back in April that I need to send off for a dip and set up with TSS.  Looking forward to the new project with it.

Will start chasing cobia next weekend and run offshore chasing tuna periodically throughout the next couple of weeks.

Looking forward to a break before it's time to set out cameras for summer velvet inventory.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hookedspur

I'm ready for turkey season !!
I've been mowing and weed eating seems like non-stop since season went out.
I guess that's what happens when you quit everything but hunting when its season..
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

JK Spurs

Last day of turkey season was today here in PA. Jumping on a plane and heading to Myrtle Beach in the morning! A thank you gift for my wife as she put up with 7 straight weeks of hunting in 3 states. I can't wait to sleep in past 3AM!!
I like my turkey well peppered

rblake

I know what you mean, I get to sleep in on days I work during season.
Mountaineer by birth and choice. Grand Slam 2013