OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Seasons are mostly done

Started by Bowguy, May 31, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Baseball games, home projects and building up goodwill till November.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

chatterbox

Quote from: Happy on May 31, 2016, 09:08:18 PM
Baseball games, home projects and building up goodwill till November.
This^^^^^^^
My son is finishing up HS baseball season, then onto travel baseball!
My daughters play and dance recital are also on deck!
That, and camping,counting down the days till spring gobbler!

Borat

Still not willing to call it a season here. Planning on heading to Maine for a hunt/scout on their last day Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

I'm busier now than ever before. Trying to take care of pool and spa customers as well as spend time with my girls and wife. Gotta keep up with the lawns as well. My little girl asked me the other day if we could go fishing. It almost floored me. She's never asked before. I'm going to try and get us out this weekend since her mother's out of town for a couple days. It should be a blast.

njdevilsb

I'll be playing golf and trail riding with our ATV's quite a bit from now until deer season.  Soon we'll start shooting our bows pretty regularly and get the boat out a few times.  I have a concert to go to in July and I'm also going to Watkins Glen for the NASCAR Cup race as well as the IndyCar race this year.

I'm looking forward to being able to sleep in for 2 whole days in a row this weekend.  Sometime during the year I hope to plan a Spring 2017 turkey hunting trip.  I really want to get my grand slam and since I only have 1 out of the 4, I need to work on it.

wisconsinteacher

I enjoy reading what everyone else is doing.  I will be running a few bear baits, fishing for bluegill and musky here in WI.  My wife and I plan on going to WY and ID for 2 weeks as well this summer.  From there, it is bow season and ice fishing until next spring.  Always something to do.

tomstopper

Never ending "honey to do list" and spend time with the wife and kids