turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anyone remember these...

Started by Old Gobbler, May 30, 2016, 08:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

First off ....it's not for sale , it's my very last and only 2008 og patch I have

we only had a few of these made , and they are as rare as hens teeth -, thought I would show this off -Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

SinGin

Greg Massey

How about a remake of that patch for next year....great looking patch, let's go back old school for next years patch.

Happy

I would second that motion. Since you done went and waved that steak in front of our noses.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Rick Howard

Snood Life

wvmntnhick

I think it looks better than ol' boney. Not that there's anything wrong with it but I want something I can put on my vest without looking as if I'm intentionally trying to draw attention to myself.

troutfisher13111

Quote from: wvmntnhick on May 30, 2016, 09:44:01 PM
I think it looks better than ol' boney. Not that there's anything wrong with it but I want something I can put on my vest without looking as if I'm intentionally trying to draw attention to myself.
I agree!

hookedspur

Quote from: Greg Massey on May 30, 2016, 08:29:39 PM
How about a remake of that patch for next year....great looking patch, let's go back old school for next years patch.

NO Remake that would hurt the original ,maybe a new one using THE BIRD..

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Dr Juice

Quote from: wvmntnhick on May 30, 2016, 09:44:01 PM
I concur.

TrackeySauresRex

I want to keep this real lite,if ya know what I'm saying  :icon_thumright: I'm not trying to start any patch controversy..  :lol:
  I'm going to respectfully disagree with the Ol' Boney comment. It is nothing more than a patch. A cool patch I might add. Ol'Boney may just be a mascot for our OG community.
If anyone thinks,they are drawing attention by ironing a patch on there turkey hunting vest....  They are. However...It could be any patch,It could be a patch to fix a rip,or tear in your vest. It's only a patch. Please don't tell me in the spring of 2016 we were offended by OG's Ol'Boney  :TooFunny:

I've had some comments on my Ol'Boney patch. They were all good. Mostly saying, where did ya get it.. And I want one. Keep our patches coming Shannon. My only request is,can you keep the patch round,there taking up too much space on my vest.  ;D
Thank You
B-Well All
Johnny

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

perrytrails

Those are sweet. I'm a big fan of black art.

Maybe a hen, strutter with a hunter up against a tree? Sun rise in the back...

Old boney is good though, friends all like him, always get questions about the patches. Good stuff

wvmntnhick

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on May 31, 2016, 09:20:06 AM
I want to keep this real lite,if ya know what I'm saying  :icon_thumright: I'm not trying to start any patch controversy..  :lol:
  I'm going to respectfully disagree with the Ol' Boney comment. It is nothing more than a patch. A cool patch I might add. Ol'Boney may just be a mascot for our OG community.
If anyone thinks,they are drawing attention by ironing a patch on there turkey hunting vest....  They are. However...It could be any patch,It could be a patch to fix a rip,or tear in your vest. It's only a patch. Please don't tell me in the spring of 2016 we were offended by OG's Ol'Boney  :TooFunny:

I've had some comments on my Ol'Boney patch. They were all good. Mostly saying, where did ya get it.. And I want one. Keep our patches coming Shannon. My only request is,can you keep the patch round,there taking up too much space on my vest.  ;D
Thank You
B-Well All
Johnny

I'm not saying that patches aren't "cool." Just saying that I can't bring myself to put one on my vest. Heck, I wanted to order one this year but didn't get to because the great calls kept popping up and I apparently needed them more than I needed the patch. I'd like to start a good collection of them but then I must also figure out what to do with them. The round ones with the bird on them, I think I'd feel much better about putting them on the vest. Again, it's just my opinion, not the opinion of all. As for being offended, not one bit. I like the design, just not my style for display.

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: wvmntnhick on May 31, 2016, 10:14:00 AM
Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on May 31, 2016, 09:20:06 AM

Thank You
B-Well All
Johnny

I'm not saying that patches aren't "cool." Just saying that I can't bring myself to put one on my vest. Heck, I wanted to order one this year but didn't get to because the great calls kept popping up and I apparently needed them more than I needed the patch. I'd like to start a good collection of them but then I must also figure out what to do with them. The round ones with the bird on them, I think I'd feel much better about putting them on the vest. Again, it's just my opinion, not the opinion of all. As for being offended, not one bit. I like the design, just not my style for display.

It's all good WV. Like I said.. No controversy here. I was keeping it lite. I'm just pro Ol'Boney Lolol!
B-Well
Johnny
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

BowBendr

I like the original round Ol' Boney...

2015 Old Gobbler contest Champions