only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anyone remember these...

Started by Old Gobbler, May 30, 2016, 08:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Quote from: SinGin on May 30, 2016, 08:25:16 PM
The only one I don't have.
I have 2 of them, I would sell you one or trade for something.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

opster246

I appreciate the offer of two styles - I'm not a fan of the skulls or "'ol Boney" - it's just not my style.  Nothing against those who like that!  I will be buying a few of the traditional style ones when they come out - I really like the patch idea, just didn't want the 'ol Boney fella. :thanks:

greentag

i like ole boney,my favorite i have seen is the 2015 one i have with him holding a grim reaper cycle in one hand and a gobbler in the other,its awesome,if i could change one thing though ,it would have been to make the patch round because it was so hard to find a place to fit it on my vest,i had to put it on there though,its down on one of the big pockets of a super elite 3,had to kind of turn it sideways a bit,but it still looks awesome.ole boney rules,he's kinda of like eddie for iron maiden,always doing something different,but still him.

sixbird

Anybody have previous years patches they'd sell?

Old Gobbler

Here is a full set

As of right now I'm planning on running 2 seperate patches for next season , there will be the ever popular boney patch in a new design with a very traditional lithograph style immage
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Dr Juice

Boney with the two gobblers is my favorite.

All The Way!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Old Gobbler on June 12, 2016, 12:16:32 PM

Here is a full set

As of right now I'm planning on running 2 seperate patches for next season , there will be the ever popular boney patch in a new design with a very traditional lithograph style immage

WooHooo! Great plan.  :icon_thumright:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Dr Juice

Quote from: Old Gobbler on June 12, 2016, 12:16:32 PM

Count me in!  :you_rock: