OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Started by LaLongbeard, March 05, 2016, 04:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

Here you go Silvestris/lmghngr prove em.wrong guys your only as old as you feel lol
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

dirtnap

Quote from: Hooksfan on March 08, 2016, 11:41:58 AM
Quote from: smalls on March 08, 2016, 10:32:17 AM
Can't say I've ever experienced anything to say I agree with this.  Clear Creek already gets a lot of pressure, so I doubt it will do much to that.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am a Louisiana native, and I will agree the internet wont have as big of an impact there because those public areas in Louisiana are already overrun with people and were that way well before the internet.  Also, for the most part, there are not out of state folks knocking down the doors to go to Louisiana as a turkey destination.--Although I was very surprised last year at the number of Arkansas folks for the opening weekend in North Louisiana on public land.
But.....if you hunted the entire state of Kansas ten years ago and went there today, you would see first hand what internet loose lips have created.  I hunted Chadron Nebraska several years ago--Take a look on just this site and see the number of folks heading there for a Merriams.  Just my observation.

dirtnap

BowBendr

Dang, I know you're a pro, but if you're gonna shoot 2 birds in 2 days at 2 yds you need to open that choke just a wee bit ;)

Gods of Thunder