Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looks like Deception Outdoors has a new jake decoy....

Started by JLH, February 17, 2016, 08:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLH

They were talking about making  one last season....guess they finally got it done and ready for this year.

I love their hen dekes...may have to add this guy to the flock.

okiegobblers

Thats impressive! Really like the way those look.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

They look great. How are they to carry? Portable enough for the vest?

allchokedup

Nice looking decoys. I like the looks of the hen that is looking back.

JLH

Quote from: mlisandro on February 24, 2016, 01:21:20 PM
They look great. How are they to carry? Portable enough for the vest?

They are very light...but they don't collapse....they are a rigid from material, quiet to carry, if you have 2 in a bag together.

It may fit in a vest... (I don't use a vest)

I just carry a couple in a decoy bag that has backpack straps.

JLH

Jake and another boss hen have been orderd....I'll post a pic when they get here.

tha bugman

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

JLH

They are good guys to deal with.....and everything is made right in the middle of USA.

Kwgoke

Deception Outdoors makes some great and super realistic decoys! I'm blown away with how lifelike they are! I bought the big jake and the boss hen and they were delivered a week later. They come with carry bags but the hen does fit in my vest if I needed her to. IMO they are the best decoys on the market!

owlhoot

very nice  :icon_thumright:

But that strutter might be in trouble when i wake up from my nap a little dazed. lol

KYHeadhunter02

Quote from: Kwgoke on March 13, 2016, 10:00:12 AM
Deception Outdoors makes some great and super realistic decoys! I'm blown away with how lifelike they are! I bought the big jake and the boss hen and they were delivered a week later. They come with carry bags but the hen does fit in my vest if I needed her to. IMO they are the best decoys on the market!

Better than Zink or dsd's?! Anyone have pics?

JLH

They are waaay better looking than those China made avion x.....in my opinion.

DSD's are just about perfect in every regard....but these Deception Outdoors decoys are in the same league.....

The boss hen is just beautiful....I had a lot if interaction with it last season....hens don't like her very much.

Gobble!

KYHeadhunter02