News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Quote from: Tom Foolery on January 30, 2012, 08:22:34 PM
Neither of these are great pics but they do include deceased turkey birds, that has to count a little bit.

Terrible pic of my old skewl nonported 835 + Stardot and H13 #6's with a jake:

Punisher on the butt stock:

My old slayer, it still gets out occasionally, 870 SPS 21" + Kicks .660 choke.  This bird ate a load of Nitro's and was in on my bear story a few years back:

I love the Punisher decal on there!   :you_rock: Might have to borrow (read steal) that idea!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Tom Foolery

Wear it out man.  I thought the Punisher was appropriate shooting the 3.5's with the old factory brick recoil pad.  That baby kills on both ends.

Old Gobbler

sp10

straight #7 nitros

triplex nitros
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Blue John

:you_rock:  Just got my Super Black Eagle back from Rob Roberts gun works.....Look out longbeard...man he does a good job on these guns.....

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

C J Stahly

870 with a mossy oak obsession coat

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 03, 2012, 11:39:00 PM

Finny stuff!  :TooFunny: all you need is the chicken clucker with the string attached to the barrel 
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

ElkTurkMan

Here's my Turkey Thumper 870 Special Purpose Mag 12GA in MO Bottomland.

omegafoo

Ol' Faithful!

Got a SBE2 that I just bought in August that put the smack down on some ducks this fall. It's got a Rob Roberts .660 en route that I'll be patterning with some Fed Heavyweight 7s, Hevi 13 3.5" 6s", and Mag Blend - will post some pics later

houser52

Quote from: omegafoo on February 09, 2012, 07:13:53 PM
Ol' Faithful!

Got a SBE2 that I just bought in August that put the smack down on some ducks this fall. It's got a Rob Roberts .660 en route that I'll be patterning with some Fed Heavyweight 7s, Hevi 13 3.5" 6s", and Mag Blend - will post some pics later

I really like that ASAT camo. Where did you get it dipped?

reflexl

Here are a couple of mine. The Encore 209x12 and the 835 with the Stardot Choke. Not shown are the 870 20ga, 870 28ga, BPS 12 ga and TK 2000. I have lost count of birds killed with the 835. The 20ga 870 has killed 4 and the 28ga has 1 to date. reflexl

Curtdawg88

Well the gun is not the main focus of the pic, but it's still there.  Camo Remington 870 SuperMag 26" barrel.  I doubt I ever get rid of that gun.

"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."