OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooks' n' Beards'

jyoung

I finished my gun and was finally able to take a few pics last night.   :fud:

Jonathan
Jonathan Young

swamppirate

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

rawalley

Quote from: Curtdawg88 on February 09, 2012, 08:15:22 PM
Well the gun is not the main focus of the pic, but it's still there.  Camo Remington 870 SuperMag 26" barrel.  I doubt I ever get rid of that gun.

Is that a jelly head in the 26" 870?  What constriction?  Very nice pattern.
STAY HOME!

JR

redleg06

My newest project-  Youth 870 20 gauge with .570 pure gold choke and Knoxx tactical stock

bunk

Rem. 870 SM. Finally completed this gun. After 3 stocks I settled with the sureshot and got it dipped in Obsessin. Now I have to finish my youth model 20ga.

OtsdawaRidgeRunner

Mossberg 835 Tactical Turkey with Eotech 512 on a Mossy piccitany rail, Kicks .670 GT choke.
Shooting Winchester Supreme 3" 20z #6's

Mossberg super Bantam 20 Gauge with Tru Glo Rut and Strut Scope, Beartooth comb raising kit and a Sumboy .550-5 (Bad Boy) Choke
Shooting Federal HW 3" #7's

Nick_The_Tinkerer

Quote from: kdog on May 28, 2011, 01:03:03 PM
Heres my old school H&R Topper Deluxe with adj factory sites and wearing factory camo,,will shoot 2 3/4"-3 1/2" but the I dont shoot the
3 1/2"s out of it,,,,,weighing in at a little less than 7 lbs it kicks like a stuborn old mule that it is.I have a Jellyhead .670 choke on it and it shoots Hevi-shot Mag Blends very well.

I bought this gun used from a guy that came up to me at a gas station 15 years ago when i was done turkey hunting,,,he seen my camo and thought i would be a prospective buyer.He had some bills to pay and was getting rid of some guns and when he said he had this one i was interested,,,I bought it for $75,,,its been a great gun and really enjoy toteing it around in the turkey woods.

Let me know when you want to sell it  :toothy12:

TheWidowMaker

This will be this years turkey slayer.....Mossberg 935 with a Mueller Red dot....

seadux

Rem 870 Max Gobbler, it has killed numerous turkeys in the 4 years I have owned it.

Nick_The_Tinkerer

OK tell me how you dont get scope eye with a knoxx stock and a scope please!!!!!

I was told that was almost a gurantee!

Ruger M77

My slayer 870 24'' barrel jellyhead 665 bushnell trophy 1.75x4 I still want to paint it and get it drilled and tapped I wanna replace the scope with a red dot tired of gettin smacked in the head by the scope :z-dizzy:
I eat therefore I hunt

Old Gobbler

We usually have a show and tell thread each season - Everyone show us what you use , some guys got a ton of turkey guns to use - 

Let me get it started with my near 20 season strong and going, Remington SP 10 - 10ga 23" barrel -

The paint is a little beat up , but I will have her retouched up soon -- Kicks choke in it for the Federals - I have a 11-87 pistol grip modified to it , and a Aimtech Saddle with a Burris M-TAC Scope and a Fast Fire 2 - These are some nice sights -

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon