turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nogoodreezen

A pair of Mossys! My gun is an 835 Turkey Thug with a Pure Gold  .670 and a TruBrite reflex sight. Wife's gun is a Super Bantam with a Sumtoy 562-5 and the same TruBrite reflex sight.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

01Foreman400

SBE 2 24", Rhino .670, Nitro 3.5" 2 7/16 oz. #7's, Docter red dot.  Both birds were killed yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

tomstopper

O1Foreman400:Congrats on 2 fine looking gobblers.....

HoggleGobble

Here are my babies. I have a growing addiction with shotguns.

Top is a Benelli SBE2 performance shop turkey w/ff3, trigger job (polished trigger works with 3lb trigger), tactical cocking hammer, and the usual performance stuff ( lengthened/polished forcing cone, ported barrel, .655 RR choke, slammer button) and I had him install me a better recoil pad because the slip on one one it came with felt like concrete. Yet to kill a bird with it, (just got it finished)

2nd one is my baby. Just a 870 special purpose Max Gobbler with FF3 and .660 Rhino. Took the Knox stock off and put on a shurshot. Put the Knoxx on another 870.

3rd is Beretta Xtrema2 w/ .671 HEVI-shot choke.

4th is my retired baby. 870 Sps-T super mag w/ pure gold .670.

5th is 870 with Knoxx stock.
6th is stoeger m2000.
7th is Benelli nova with .660 rhino
8th is old mossberg maverick with MAD choke (used it to kill my first turkey......) one day I'm gonna bring it out of retirement for old times sake.

redleg06

Mike Honcho

Classy shot Redleg...is that photo recent?????

Honcho

mtsrunner

Encore with 20" barrel. Custom dipped in Predator Brown Deception. Dip is too light for my taste so I usually wrap it in Camoform for turkeys. Probably going to get it re-dipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remmy1187

Quote from: HoggleGobble on March 25, 2013, 11:30:46 PM

Top is a Benelli SBE2 performance shop turkey w/ff3, trigger job (polished trigger works with 3lb trigger), tactical cocking hammer, and the usual performance stuff ( lengthened/polished forcing cone, ported barrel, .655 RR choke, slammer button) and I had him install me a better recoil pad because the slip on one one it came with felt like concrete. Yet to kill a bird with it, (just got it finished)

2nd one is my baby. Just a 870 special purpose Max Gobbler with FF3 and .660 Rhino. Took the Knox stock off and put on a shurshot. Put the Knoxx on another 870.

6th is stoeger m2000.
8th is old mossberg maverick with MAD choke (used it to kill my first turkey......) one day I'm gonna bring it out of retirement for old times sake.

Now this is an awesome collection of turkey killers.

tomstopper

Quote from: remmy1187 on April 09, 2013, 07:51:58 AM
Quote from: HoggleGobble on March 25, 2013, 11:30:46 PM

6th is stoeger m2000.

Now this is an awesome collection of turkey killers.
:agreed: Pretty impressive. All would definitely do the trick.....

natman

Mossberg 500 12 ga, 3", 20" barrel, fiber optic sights.

Light, handy, powerful. I've moved the front sling swivel to the bottom of the barrel lug to make room for a small, barrel mounted box call and swapped the factory choke for a Star Dot. I might fiddle with a beefier rear sight or try a red dot just for fun, but otherwise I can't think of a thing I want to change.

the Ward

Benelli vinci,sumtoy .650,bushnell trs25,claw sling.My Sons is a N.E. 12guage,truglo red dot,truglo(Bansner).665

alclark2

Hoosier Hunt n Fish

BHMTitan

Finally put my new 20ga to good use!  Weatherby SA08.

Chesterfield

BHMTitan - The color and composition of that top photo is spectacular - thanks for posting!

redleg06

Quote from: Mike Honcho on April 08, 2013, 10:27:28 PM
Classy shot Redleg...is that photo recent?????

Honcho

Mike, that's a bird I shot earlier this season