turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdog

The gun i carry the most is a old school Harrington & Richardson single shot that has adjustable factory sights and wears a old school camo pattern on it.I have a Jelly Head 660 choke in it and am useing HeavyShot Magblends in it.Ive had this gun for almost 20 years,,was at a gas station after turkey hunting and a guy getting gas seen i had camo on and asked me if i was interested in buying some guns.Bought it for $75 in new condition  ;D

The other gun i ocassionally carry is a Old School Remington 1187 in Jim Crumley TreeBark pattern.Im also shooting a Jelly Head 660 choke with this one and Shoot HeavyShot #7s in it.Got this one at Gander Mountain in the used gun section and is absolutely mint.

whiskey

Mossy 535 Tactical Turkey
Burris FastFire III
Pure Gold .670
Hevi 7's
Limbsaver Snap-on pad

beagler

Benelli SBE 2
24" barrel
Rhino Choke
Aimpoint 9000SC red dot scope

Mossberg 835
24" barrel
Rhino Choke
Aimpoint 9000SC red dot scope

Excalibur Equinox
Never Misses

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Thebody

I'm going to give this O/U a try this year.  I have TruLock .660 and .670 chokes in it, but will probably change to a full choke in the bottom dependeng on how patterning goes. 
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

strut-stopper

heres my 835 just recently added the stock and forearm plus the mueller red dot.

njdevilsb

CVA Optima Pro Muzzleloading Shotgun 26" barrel
Remington 870 20 Gauge 28" barrel
Mossberg 535 20" barrel
The Mossberg's camo is not that faded, the flash completely drowned out the color on it.

Gobble!

870 Max Gobbler, .665 Indian Creek, Bushnell Red/Green Dot, HS Strut V-Pod, Hevi13 2.25oz #7s. If I remember correctly my best pattern at 40 yards was 323.

BHMTitan

2-3/4" 12ga Browning A5 with 21" Invector Plus barrel.

BigHooks

870 SPS-SMAG MAX GOBBLER 23in. MUELLER OPTICS, BEST PATTERN 351@ 40 WITH HEVI 13 2.25 3.5 #7s an IC 665...

Dallen92

chatterbox

Here's mine.
Mossberg 835, Limbsaver recoil pad, SumToy .675 choke, Burris FFIII with 336 mount.

Here's the pattern she shrows with Win XRHD 3.5-2-6's

Ruger M77

my 870 jelly head 665 I plan on gettin it drilled and tapped and mabe paint it. I put the shurshot stock and 24'' barrel on it
I eat therefore I hunt

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 04, 2013, 10:38:54 PM
Nova & Sp10

I am so totally stealing you camo idea when I paint the 935!

I love that painted camo!!!