News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

It's about time

Started by Bob, January 05, 2016, 07:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinGin

Quote from: Bob on January 05, 2016, 07:58:48 PM
Bravo Mr. President.  Now is the time for responsible gun owners to stand and denounce the NRA and its corporate sponsors.

I thought this was a turkey hunting forum and not a place to put forwad idioct and ignorant political views?
Sound familar there boboo? Do you even live in the US?

mwr

Did I tell you I really LOVE Turkey Hunting???? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

JK Spurs

I like my turkey well peppered

OldSchool

Well, we're all entitled to our opinions, but I'm surprised to hear an opinion like that from a hunter, on a hunting site.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

Spitten and drummen

Don't know how I missed this one. First obozo will get no props on anything from me. He is a community organizer who leads from behind with no spine. I served this country for 5 years. I was a us army paratrooper and was involved in Panama and desert storm. I took a oath to defend this country from both foreign and domestic threats. To defend the constitution.  I feel that our rights are being attacked daily. If you support this administration then that is your right. That is a right that you have because of the sacrafices of many people who love this country. Just remember , everytime these type of laws are put on the books , it waters down the amendment.  Enough of my rant. I love turkey hunting and love my guns. God bless and hope everyone has a awsome day.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Bowguy

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on January 10, 2016, 10:43:48 AM
Don't know how I missed this one. First obozo will get no props on anything from me. He is a community organizer who leads from behind with no spine. I served this country for 5 years. I was a us army paratrooper and was involved in Panama and desert storm. I took a oath to defend this  from both foreign and domestic threats. To defend the constitution.  I feel that our rights are being attacked daily. If you support this administration then that is your right. That is a right that you have because of the sacrafices of many people who love this . Just remember , everytime these type of laws are put on the books , it waters down the amendment.  Enough of my rant. I love turkey hunting and love my guns. God bless and hope everyone has a awsome day.
Thanks for serving brother. 4 pages so far n Bob thought someone would agree w him hmmm, none yet

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Bowguy on January 10, 2016, 12:01:06 PM
Quote from: Spitten and drummen on January 10, 2016, 10:43:48 AM
Don't know how I missed this one. First obozo will get no props on anything from me. He is a community organizer who leads from behind with no spine. I served this country for 5 years. I was a us army paratrooper and was involved in Panama and desert storm. I took a oath to defend this  from both foreign and domestic threats. To defend the constitution.  I feel that our rights are being attacked daily. If you support this administration then that is your right. That is a right that you have because of the sacrafices of many people who love this . Just remember , everytime these type of laws are put on the books , it waters down the amendment.  Enough of my rant. I love turkey hunting and love my guns. God bless and hope everyone has a awsome day.
Thanks for serving brother. 4 pages so far n Bob thought someone would agree w him hmmm, none yet
Thanks. It amazes me that people think that the steady influx of laws toward gun ownership is no big deal. They are baby steps toward the bigger picture of abolishing the second amendment.  Liberals would rather blame anything other than a person for wrong doings. The biggest part of why this country is in a downhill spiral is because there isn't any personal responsibility anymore. Take god out of this country and we can never recover. People are quick to sell out their freedom for free stuff from the government or the false security that our government knows what's best and will keep them safe. It is your responsibility to ensure your and your families safty. It is really  sad that there are so many sheeple roaming blindly around.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE