turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

It's about time

Started by Bob, January 05, 2016, 07:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Bravo Mr. President.  Now is the time for responsible gun owners to stand and denounce the NRA and its corporate sponsors.

davisd9

Now is the time for gun laws on the books to be enforced. Not create a new one, especially when it does what one on the books already does. This accomplishes nothing other than taking steps to take liberties from law abiding Americans.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

USMC0331

Quote from: davisd9 on January 05, 2016, 08:08:03 PM
Now is the time for gun laws on the books to be enforced. Not create a new one, especially when it does what one on the books already does. This accomplishes nothing other than taking steps to take liberties from law abiding Americans.

Sent from the Strut Zone
I totally agree!!

USMC0331

Quote from: Bob on January 05, 2016, 07:58:48 PM
Bravo Mr. President.  Now is the time for responsible gun owners to stand and denounce the NRA and its corporate sponsors.
Really?

mgm1955

Quote from: USMC0331 on January 05, 2016, 08:11:49 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on January 05, 2016, 08:08:03 PM

Sent from the Strut Zone
I totally agree!!
:agreed: :agreed:

strutnrut

I was in Hillsville VA over the Labor Day Weekend. This is a Gun Show/Yard Sale with around 500,000 people attending. I walked my legs off. The one thing we didn't see was a bunch of gangbangers walking around buying up guns. Washington is out of touch with reality. I really don't have a problem registering a firearm. What I do have a problem with is when a criminal uses a gun the court system and lawyer plea the case an the criminal just walks.  Do I mean we shouldn't have gun laws NO that's not what I'm saying. They Should be Enforcing the Laws we already have. As long as we have lawlessness in America I WILL have a gun even if that means I have to become Lawless Myself.  I once swear to protect the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. Never have I un-swear that pledge.   

Bowguy

Is this a joke?

B0SS T0M

This is the problem wth fuds, I stand with the NRA, now and always!

tomstopper

WOW. Just a small piece of advice, comments like this on Old Gobbler wont make you very many friends (we are all entitled to our own opinions but this site is a very pro gun site). There is nothing that this president has done that would earn him a "bravo" in my opinion.

Crawdad

Quote from: tomstopper on January 06, 2016, 08:52:48 AM
WOW. Just a small piece of advice, comments like this on Old Gobbler wont make you very many friends (we are all entitled to our own opinions but this site is a very pro gun site). There is nothing that this president has done that would earn him a "bravo" in my opinion.
Amen to that brother, just where is this guy coming from anyway?

chadly

Since when is it the presidents job to make law anyway.  I pray that every unconstitutional executive order he has written is reversed when our new president takes office.  I'm also praying that will come sooner than later.  As for Bob.  Troll. 

fallhnt

Obama  didn't do much anyway but cry.  :z-guntootsmiley:
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Bob

First of all I'm not anti gun.  I own guns that I use for hunting and sport shooting.  I also believe that I as a gun owner need to look at the reality of the situation.  Not all people should have firearms. 
If there are laws that are not being enforced I'd like to know why not. 
As for making friends, I could care less if a person that owns guns doesn't like me for my position.
I also believe that there are others on this sight that believe in responsible gun control.

davisd9

What laws what have prevented any of these shootings from happening?

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

catdaddy

I can't speak for everyone on this site--but for me--to heck with Obama and I denouce him, you and others like you that choose to "sleep with the enemy".