turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

$50 to spend at Cabelas!

Started by deerbasshunter3, January 04, 2016, 02:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KYFrid

I was in your shoes and I ended up getting a havalon piranta. I wanted a small knife for the vest and this one fit the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deerbasshunter3

Quote from: WVFrid on January 05, 2016, 08:13:32 PM
I was in your shoes and I ended up getting a havalon piranta. I wanted a small knife for the vest and this one fit the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says it includes 12 replacement blades. Is this along the lines of an outdoor box cutter? How sharp are the blades and how long do they last? Seems like a nifty little knife to have on hand.

paboxcall

Quote from: deerbasshunter3 on January 06, 2016, 06:11:50 AM
It says it includes 12 replacement blades. Is this along the lines of an outdoor box cutter? How sharp are the blades and how long do they last? Seems like a nifty little knife to have on hand.

Oh my no, it's like a surgical scalpel for the outdoorsman.  I'm half afraid of mine its scary sharp.   :lol:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

The Cohutta Strutter

I saw a nice lightweight packable rain jacket on display the other day at Cabela's. I believe it was called Space Rain.
Anybody seen America lately?

TauntoHawk

Quote from: paboxcall on January 06, 2016, 12:14:12 PM
Quote from: deerbasshunter3 on January 06, 2016, 06:11:50 AM

Oh my no, it's like a surgical scalpel for the outdoorsman.  I'm half afraid of mine its scary sharp.   :lol:
Surgical is right, I can completely skin and debone two deer before I even worry about changing blades and you get them by the dozen so you always have the sharpest knife around. As far as I'm concerned they are an essential took

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TauntoHawk

Quote from: The Cohutta Strutter on January 06, 2016, 01:36:13 PM
I saw a nice lightweight packable rain jacket on display the other day at Cabela's. I believe it was called Space Rain.
I have a pair of the space rain pants, they weight like 5oz and roll up the size of a can of soda. I like em for mornings there's heavy dew on the fields I wear em in through the wet field and pop them off and stuff them in the back of my vest. I have more durable rain gear if I'm hunting all day in the wet stuff

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>