turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FINISHED PRODUCT !!!!!!!

Started by pappy, November 02, 2015, 07:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

here it is....the final design, more like a shotgun choke in looks....and it is shorter and more balanced in the hand. I like the slots parallel to each other and opposite the rows....I also drilled holes through the barrel so you can put a small diameter lanyard through it to hang on your neck..... this one is cherry with cherry two piece..
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

mgm1955

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Spring Fever

:z-guntootsmiley:
Now that's thinking out side the box.
If you put in Walmart you would make a killing.

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

sbbow

Very nice pappy !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pappy

I have been working on the weight distribution of these new fangled LocaStrikers...and i have come up[ with two options. The lighter bell will be made from Eastern Red Cedar he heavier will be Cherry...now some folks would not figure weight an issue, but...
in some cases it is all about how comfortable the striker feels in the hand, and weight distribution (center pivoting point) between the shaft and the bell is important for this. Over all weight is less then 1/10th of an ounce...using similar weighted wood for the striker shaft..... and with the weight set right the length is not as noticeable as you would think....headed to patent office with this one...
tel...573-380-8206

KentuckyHeadhunter

Jack those are really nice and very creative.  Thank you for sharing. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

mgm1955

Those are certainly an interesting idea Jack! Look forward to hearing how they're working out.

pappy

I have one of these in Cedar with Paduak shaft if anyone is interested in trying it out for me and report back to me how they worked I will send it your way...first come first served....I am in the process of Patenting these and would love to hear their ability to save time and ease of use from some of you folks. pappy
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Vaturkey

pappy

You got it my good friend...just don't think it will work too good for those deer though!
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Quote from: pappy on November 07, 2015, 12:42:36 PM
You got it my good friend...just don't think it will work too good for those deer though!

I will poke them in the eye with it !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

grayfox

Pappy those are some sharp looking strikers.