OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best mouth calls

Started by jlewis4390, March 29, 2015, 03:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlewis4390

Looking to buy a new mouth call to try this year ...I currently have the red and Orange primos hook hunter mouth calls which due me well but would like opinions on other calls.....any good down any dirty calls or maybe woodhaven or ? Maybe some cheaper ones bc I'm sure for the 15 for a hook hunter I could do better ...thanks

jblackburn

Check out Gooserbat Calls. There are a lot of other good makers here. And you can get 2-3 for the price of one of those hook Hunter primos calls.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Tomcat655

The zink lil sister is awesome and the hs strut dead head is a go to call in use to get one in . Something about the cut . You'll just try it for yourself

Vaturkeyhntr

HOOKS CUSTOM CALLS ALL THE WAY!!!

gophert

pm Joe Slaton With Mother Lode calls...best sounding...easy to run...very affordable and a big contributor to the site

Sent from my typewriter

jlewis4390

I was gonna get some hooks customs but didn't know which one to order lol

Swampchickin234

Quote from: Vaturkeyhntr on March 29, 2015, 04:19:06 PM
HOOKS CUSTOM CALLS ALL THE WAY!!!
x2 brother!   I took the wood havens, zinks, primos, etc and put them in a drawer.   The only problem that I have found with them so far is that I'm having a hard time finding one I don't like. Executioner 2 , executioner, deceiver, game changer, ............shoot I like em all.  Great customer service too!!   Super friendly peaple and they will help you get what you want.  For 6 bucks there isn't a better made call IMHO.   Not associated with them, don't call competivaley, but am a huge fan of this company. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlewis4390

I will check hooks sight out .....I found em on ebay free shipping for like 8 bucks a Piece is that bad ?

jlewis4390

Actually the hooks are 9.89 a piece on ebay just looked so not 8 like I said lol

Vaturkeyhntr

jlewis4390

Gonna have to order one bc of all the hype .....Just checked sight and it's 5.75 call 5.15 shipping and tax so 11.30 for call still cheaper than primos one I run but hate paying 5.15 to ship one diaphram lol

Gamblinman

You mean there is something else other than Hooks Calls?

Hooks..bring'em in...tak'em down.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Turkeyman11

Just ordered two from Gooserbat.  I ordered the public land special and the bacon.  Funny thing is I was sent the oh so sweet by mistake I guess, but I love it.  Now I'm thinking I need to reorder the bacon.  Great calls and free shipping!

wvlimbhanger

I really like the hooks executioner 2 and the gooserbat hillbilly and bacon

jlewis4390

Anyone know if there is a sound clip of hooks or gooserbat anywhere ?