OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best mouth calls

Started by jlewis4390, March 29, 2015, 03:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CT Spur Collector

Quote from: Treerooster on March 30, 2015, 03:22:31 PM
Quote from: CT Spur Collector on March 30, 2015, 03:02:43 PM
Quote from: Treerooster on March 29, 2015, 05:22:10 PM
Denny Gulvas makes a good mouth call. He is the one that makes them Less than $5 a piece (last time I ordered one) and his shipping is reasonable...like $3 an order.

Denny still making calls?  I haven't heard much out of him.  Wonder if he still lives around DuBois, Pa?  He also made a few videos, way back in the day........like 1980?  Used to love his videos, he's the real deal man!

Yes he is still making mouth calls, very good price too. Still in DuBois also.

I have his "Hunting Pressured Gobblers" video, good one.

He has a website about his wildlife photography. http://spinneroftalesphotography.com/

I just called him to order the calls. Talked to him for over a half hour. Great guy and I agree he is the real deal.

Have you read the "Meadow Gobbler and the Mouse" story? Its on his site at this link. http://spinneroftalesphotography.com/index.php/blog/the-gobbler-s-call

Just read it, great story!  I'm very familiar with those stompin grounds.

jlewis4390

So I have 4 calls in my shopping cart I have executioner 2 and persuader in cart with hooks and oss and public land special in cart at gooserbat maybe flip a coin to decide ? Or close eyes and see which one I can click order lol ;)))

Gooserbat

Buy all of them. On behalf of Scott, he and I both thank you.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jlewis4390

Maybe since it's my bday today I can get my wife to buy them all ;)

Gooserbat

Since its your Bday you order Goosetbats and I'll throw in a Double Bit as a gift!
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jlewis4390

Thanks that's a very nice and stand up gesture and I will Def order from u ....hopefully on our ohio opener April 20 I will bust some longbeards with em ;)

ElkTurkMan

I really like the hooks Diaphragms, especially the shockwave

moonman

The best mouth call is one you can use.
Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

jlewis4390

Gooserbat gonna take the 3rd strike and oss and the free double bit is there a code or special way to order to get the double bit ?