turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks calls

Started by Doug-Va, March 20, 2011, 03:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug-Va

I might make another  order from midwest and thought i might try a hooks mouth call. So what is your favorite hooks mouth call? I really love the Leagacy mouth calls but always like to try new ones!

Doug

dodger

Order your calls from www.hookscalls.com

My favorites are the persuader and the executioner.. the new glass sounds awesome

hookedspur

Quote from: dodger on March 20, 2011, 03:48:23 PM
Order your calls from www.hookscalls.com

My favorites are the persuader and the executioner.. the new glass sounds awesome
:agreed:  :love5: GLASS
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

shootumindaface

Its hard to hit the nail on the head on the first one.... I always recommend the hunters pack for someone wanting a taste.. Three different cuts, reed thicknesses and tensions.. Plus what you are used to paying 16.95 for three isn't a bad deal..

stinkpickle

The tape on the Hooks calls is smaller than the tape on Legacy calls.  Make sure to order them with the "large tape".  It's easier to trim them down.

bornagain64

I have a couple, I love the executioner.
John

archery1

EXECUTIONER AN SASSY GAL WORK GOOD FOR ME
Take a kid hunting

Flydown

4nwtf

seducer, executioner, persuader, sassy gal 3

FttFttVroom!

Get em all, pick one....and send the rest to me :icon_thumright:

REBELYELL

mdtkyhntr

Sassy Gal, Executioner, and Persuader have always done the trick for me. These calls have gotten it done when nothing else will, and there are no other mouth calls that I have more confidence in.

strutstopper

redleg06

Shockwave and Sassy Gal 3 :icon_thumright:

TANK

Call Scott and tell him want you are lookimg for, then get him to run some over the phone for you............I LOVE the Devastater, and the LONGBEARDS do as well!