News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks calls

Started by Doug-Va, March 20, 2011, 03:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boggszilla

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 20, 2011, 03:58:33 PM
Its hard to hit the nail on the head on the first one.... I always recommend the hunters pack for someone wanting a taste.. Three different cuts, reed thicknesses and tensions.. Plus what you are used to paying 16.95 for three isn't a bad deal..

:agreed: good advice,you get a threesome for 16.95.

TauntoHawk

I got 5 calls to try and the sassy gal 2 and executioner are the best out of those for sure
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jbird22

Jr. Duplicator, Jr. Imitator, and Jr 3 Reed V as far as small frames are concerned. If you're looking for standard frame sizes I would try the Hunter's Pack and a 3 Reed V. Can't go wrong with any Hook's call as far as I'm concerned!!!

neal

Quote from: boggszilla on March 21, 2011, 12:14:48 AM
Quote from: shootumindaface on March 20, 2011, 03:58:33 PM
Its hard to hit the nail on the head on the first one.... I always recommend the hunters pack for someone wanting a taste.. Three different cuts, reed thicknesses and tensions.. Plus what you are used to paying 16.95 for three isn't a bad deal..

:agreed: good advice,you get a threesome for 16.95.
:icon_thumright:
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.