OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

dream gun?

Started by dfresh55, May 01, 2014, 06:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drum817

Haha..... The never ending quest!!!  Right now I'm VERY happy with my Weatherby PA-459....light ,accurate , shoots like a dream.... Did I Say light?                                                                                                             
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

omegafoo

I own the gun but am working on all the mods.

Benelli sbe2. Added a Burris fastfire 3 8 moa this year. Need to get it to rob Roberts for a bit of work. Going to add a steady grip.

But I'm also looking forward to the 16ga flintlock I'm going to try to take a bird with this year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

reynolds243

Finally have both of mine. Already had Rob do his thing on it with the forcing cone, trigger and porting it as well as dipping it SBE2 and bought my 1b gun last June M2 20gauge. Had it cerekoted and will be sending it to rob for trigger and forcing cone.

Proverbs 3:5

Sent from my phone using Technology

taylorjones20

Quote from: reynolds243 on February 22, 2015, 10:05:11 PM
Finally have both of mine. Already had Rob do his thing on it with the forcing cone, trigger and porting it as well as dipping it SBE2 and bought my 1b gun last June M2 20gauge. Had it cerekoted and will be sending it to rob for trigger and forcing cone.

Proverbs 3:5

Sent from my phone using Technology

SWEET looking guns!!!  I'm jealous... lol
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Assault

I already have my dream gun, 2 of them... Standard VERSAMAX Blk syn 28" and the 2014 VERSAMAX waterfowl pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tman74

turkey buster

I have my dream guns. Just need to get them shooting like dream guns.   :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

grayfox

My dream gun for the present time but sometimes my dreams change.

dawgfrombama

Winchester 1300 NWTF with laminate stock and forearm. They were built in the late 80's. I would love to get my hands on one.

longbeardbuster

Fox side by side.

Benelli Man 22

I just love a nova so won't want no other gun

Bowguy

alloutdoors

The M2 20ga I already have. But since we are dreaming,  I'll say that in my dream Benelli wakes the heck up and offers a SteadyGrip stock for the 20, and either Bottomland or Obsession as an option from the factory.

Gobble!

My max gobbler as soon as I get it dipped in bottomland!

soky

My dream gun is my Maxus that has been shot 3 times. Hopefully 20 years from now I'll still be fortunate enough to be chasing birds with it and I can tell the young guys "they don't make 'em like this anymore"