Main Menu

dream gun?

Started by dfresh55, May 01, 2014, 06:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikejd

Quote from: Gumby on May 04, 2014, 10:36:12 PM
Ithaca Turkeyslayer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a turkey slayer for about 15yrs now. Unfired original advantage Camo and it is nice. Ask why I havnt shot it. I dont know. Im one of those guys I guess. I like things mint.I have a bunch of other turkey guns that I like to carry. My Win 1300 turkey in also original Advantage camo is my favorite.

And Skeeterbait that is a beauty. Next on my list.

WV TURKEY THUG

i would choose the 835 ulti mag with the new recoil system i love my 835 i own right now have yet to injure or miss a bird all have been deader than a door knob. also havent had a single problem with it yet and its taken some abuse.

allaboutshooting

QuoteIf you could buy any gun for the turkey woods what would it be?

The real fun seems to be in the chase. Most of us seem to enjoy finding something better or tweaking what we have. I think that's one of the great things about turkey hunting, always looking for something just a bit better.

I've also seen a real change in what gun makers offer to us. It's possible to get just about whatever you want and that's great.

I remember when the last gun that I bought was going to be the last one that I'd ever need. Sound familiar?

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

owlhoot

I remember when the last gun that I bought was going to be the last one that I'd ever need. Sound familiar?
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :TrainWreck1:

Good one Clark!

allaboutshooting

Quote from: owlhoot on May 26, 2014, 10:59:58 AM
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :TrainWreck1:

Good one Clark!

I have a very understanding wife.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

owlhoot

All those guns look the same when you take them in and out zipped up in the same case i have always told people! :anim_25:

Now more than half are hers too , I will bet :lol:
The rest can be for the kids or grandkids. :toothy9:

Swampchickin234

Mine would be an old school Belgian made browning a5 20 ga that had a 26 inch barrel that was threaded for chokes.  It would  be dipped in mo bottomland and would shoot fed hw 7 like the grace of god and have mag gobbke dot sights. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prohunter3509

I just got mine browning silver hunter nwtf
24 " barrel camo. I do love it

mikejd

Quote from: Prohunter3509 on May 26, 2014, 09:00:22 PM
I just got mine browning silver hunter nwtf
24 " barrel camo. I do love it

for now. ;)

CrustyRusty

Winchester model 21 with three inch chambers and choke tubes. 

Gooserbat

I guess I got it already, 870 supermag 26" barrel, Truglo M.G. Dot Sights, Ballistic Specialties choke, pollished arrel, lengthened forcing cone.  Shoots Fed HW#7 around 180-190 in the 10".

But I always wanted one of the 3" 870 sps Botomlands from back in the mid 90s.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Spurcollecta

Prohunter3509

:turkey2:
A browning silver hunter camo , 24" barrel
happy,happy,happy

taylorjones20

SBE2 26" barrel with comfort tech stock, Rob Roberts forcing cone lengthened, barrel ported, trigger work, slammer button, all metal cerakoted and forearm/stock dipped in bottomland... Sure would be nice!
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Rockhound

I already own them.

Bps nwtf 10 gauge
benelli sbe2 with steadygrip
mossy 935
mossy 5500