Where and when are you hunting

Started by nickhrp, March 07, 2014, 08:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickhrp

What state is everyone planning on hunting and what are your season dates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God Bless the Outdoors

Hoosier2

I'm hunting indiana. Season starts late in my opinion on April 23.

nickhrp

I'm hunting TN season opens the 29th to May 11 
I will be hunting all days from April 25 to May 7 due to work gonna miss opening month

God bless the outdoors

God Bless the Outdoors

Tard

Will start in Florida in two weeks ,after at home in Québec ,Ontario and Vermont and finish with Maine and maybe a late season in NH.

sonofabuck

I hunt mostly in KY.  Season opens April 12 and runs thru May 4 there.  I got a couple of friends that have leases in TN and they bring me as a guest.  I've also got some family in north GA that have a couple hundred acres I'll hunt some.  Due to my kids spring break I'll miss the opener in TN and GA but will be going full throttle come April 4th.

ericjames

Mostly hunt Alabama and Mississippi. I will start the 15th in Bama. I will be rolling between the 2 until April 30.

turkey buster

Louisiana slammin easterns starting the 22nd

cphill

Tennessee only state I have ever hunted....be taking my 15 year old daughter on the 22 then try for me one starting the 29

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

nickhrp

I will be taking both my nephews on the 22nd one 11 and the other 16 for TN youth hunt
Anybody else taking young'uns on a youth hunt
God Bless the Outdoors

turkey buster

I took my 5 year old son last year and a 13 year old cousin some last year. I take my pawpaw a lot and enjoy watching him mow them over at 75 years old.

Illini Tom

start my 24th season of turkey hunting in illinois april 14 for the first season, north zone. it runs 5 days
then i drew a third season tag for April 25-30
i have an app in for the random drawing of leftover tags and likely will get 4th or 5th season
really getting psyched for the season. despite one of the worst winters ever in these parts, have been seein lots of turkeys on my scouting roadtrips  :fud: :OGani:

Gooserbat

Oklahoma, April 6
Missouri April 21?
Kansas April 5 but I won't get up there until mid May.
Tribal Land is in early April.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

SOILLHUNTING

In south zone of IL. April 24th.through may 8th.

And there came a voice to him. Rise, Peter, kill and eat. - Acts 10:13

TJK68

I will be hunting West Virginia,  season runs April 28th thru May 24th.

misfire

Ga, SC and Oklahoma in late April.
Gooserbat, where you hunting in OK?
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net