turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How Your Weather??

Started by MAKEemQUIVER, March 02, 2014, 05:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAKEemQUIVER

From central Ky here and presently sitting around waiting on another winter storm. Im a lineman and they are predicting ice for us so Im nervous to say the least, hoping to get lucky and get snow instead.  Anyone else being affected by this storm and whats it doing in your area? So far all we have gotten is rain, well see how the night goes.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

hookedspur

We have about 2-3 " snow on the ground in central Ohio from this morning but it stoped about 3 hrs ago .
Maybe it wont get to bad.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

appalachianstruttstopper

Under a Winter Weather advisory here in South West VA for tomorrow evening. Ice and sleet is what to expect I hear. If you are a line-man, then you may be visiting our area if yall get snow and we get freezing rain.

BlakeJ

In central tx there's some kind of freezing precipitation blowing sideways out there. But I ain't about to go check it out.

redarrow

Just finished plowing another 4-5 inches here in SE Michigan.

turkeyfoot

Still with cold mornings but I can tell spring is coming it warms up quicker and there are hundreds of robins in fields each morning picking worms plan on maybe going out for my first listen here in week

paintbrush

North Central MN. It's a balmy 3 above right now. About 2 feet of snow on the ground. Got down to 17 below last night and suppose to get around to 18 below tonight. This has been one long cold winter. At least the sun was shining all day.

Drthorn

same as yours...im out of hardin co, ky

Shellwaster

Sunny and 73 here in central Georgia. Although this week is supposed to be balmy 50's all week. Went and listened on a 100 acre tract this morning and heard 4 distinct birds. This is going to be the longest 20 days.

jakesdad

Dodged a bullet yesterday....were calling for 6-10 inches of snow got maybe 2,3 at best.Very cold got up to 8 today supposed to be -5 tonite with -25 WC.Im in NE Missouri.

This winter seems like its been 6 years long :'(

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: MAKEemQUIVER on March 02, 2014, 05:16:43 PM
From central Ky here and presently sitting around waiting on another winter storm. Im a lineman and they are predicting ice for us so Im nervous to say the least, hoping to get lucky and get snow instead.  Anyone else being affected by this storm and whats it doing in your area? So far all we have gotten is rain, well see how the night goes.

Were waiting here in WV...calling for up to 5 inches of ice and snow tonight then up to 8  inches tomorrow!!  Lord I'm ready for spring!! 

MAKEemQUIVER my dad worked for the telephone company while I was growing up....C&P telephone, then it changed to BellAtlantic, and then Verizon.  I can remember during storms and in the winter he would leave and I wouldn't see him for days and sometimes weeks.  My prayers are with you sir!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

renegade19

Bad, very bad!  Longest winter I can remember.  Sleeting again, 4-6" of snow in Southern Illinois tonight. 

eddie234

Marshall co. Wv, got about 4 inches, it's stopped for now. They're calling for some more overnight. I'm sitting here watching cuttin and strutting 18 so it's all good.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

owlhoot

snow on the ground again and with the windchill , something about a well diggers      :o

Kywoodsman

In warren co. Ky and it's sleeting like crazy right now.