OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How Your Weather??

Started by MAKEemQUIVER, March 02, 2014, 05:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Augusta

I shoveled about 4 to 5" here in north central West Virginia and more is coming down.  They expect that much more tonight. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Tail Feathers

Temps dropped about 30 degrees in the past four hours.  Heavy rains and pretty gusty winds right now.
Nothing like the storms folks up north have endured all winter but I have to be on the range for work all day tomorrow and it will be chilly with a stiff north wind all day.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

hs strut

weathers like a roller coaster here its in the 60s one minute its trying to sleet here now
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

Vabirddog

Depending on who you listen to, 6-12 " tomorrow and down to 6 degrees mon night.

jblackburn

Eastern Washington, got nearly 40 today, but had freezing rain this evening. Upper 20s overnight
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

o2stk1

temp is 4 with 2 to 3 inches of sleet on the grd with a little snow on top, to muddy last weekend to plant food plots in wheat don't know if the birds will have a food plot before season.      im in Ozark mo. about 20 miles north of the ark border

Gamblinman

Freezing rain and sleet last night here at Lake Fork, TX.

Had good fish cruising the shallows Saturday. Sayanora to that now.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

ctwny1

In three word...Buffalo, New York....enough said.

captpete

Here in NE Iowa it just plain sucks!  We had 3" of snow Friday...spent 6-7hrs plowing snow(I work for the city). Saturday we got another 3"-4" and spent another 6-7hrs plowing. Yesterday the high for the day was 1*F. Right now it's -13*F and going to get to a balmy 9* today. They are talking a dusting of snow for tonight, then another couple inches for Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. Then warming up to the low 30's by the end of the week, which is still below average....we are suppose to be in the low 40's for highs.

MAKEemQUIVER

We got lucky and didn't get all the ice, ended up with just a little ice, snow, and now the wind is whipping and it is dang cold. With each passing day tho we are one step closer to April
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

cracker4112

I took the wife and kids out on the boat yesterday.  Spotted some baby tarpon rolling and lots of chicks in bikinis.  Couple cold beers and some smoked fish spread at the tiki bar, probably 75* or so.

WildTigerTrout

Well, we dodged a bullet on this one. The storm went south and missed us. Still have a good foot of snow on the ground though and it's really cold, like 8 degrees. It has been a LONG winter here and I am really ready for spring. Flyfishing for trout, turkey hunting and enjoying my mint 2003 Ford Mustang GT convertible.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

L.F. Cox

73 degrees Saturday and 16 degrees this morning.

MouthCaller

I deliver for FedEx out of the home delivery terminal and we run Tuesday through Saturday so today's icy conditions missed our work schedule thank goodness

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Muzzy61

North Central Florida.

It has ranged form the low's in the low 30's and highs in the low 80's for the last couple of weeks.
Typical early spring here.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr