Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Checked my Cameras in VA Today.....I'm ready for SPRING!!

Started by VA_Birdhunter, February 18, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surehuntsalot

:icon_thumright:   I would not be able to sleep at night
                            good luck with them
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: turkey_slayer on February 21, 2014, 02:05:40 PM
What part of va? No strutting out anything here in the western part. I normally hear my first gobbles between Feb 26 and March 4th

Turkey_Slayer its in the Southwest Part of the state near Wise Co.  I think your pretty close to my home town if I remember right?!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: WVFrid on February 21, 2014, 06:09:43 PM
Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on February 21, 2014, 01:30:59 PM
Quote from: WVFrid on February 21, 2014, 09:25:09 AM
Awsome pics Derek!  April 18th & 19th Can't come soon enough... Had a blast meeting and hunting with you last spring!
                                                                                                                  Rob

Hey Buddy!!!!  It was a great time....weather did not play in our favor but praying for some good weather this year!!!!   Lord willing it will all come together!!  You making the trip down this year?

God Bless

Yes sir! Counting down the days...

AWESOME buddy!!  I'm really looking forward to it!   I'm going back down at the end of next week to check on everything again and make sure everything is ready and set for the opener.    Its going to be a good year I think!

God bless

gobblinfever

Nothing better than turkey huntin

turkey_slayer

Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on February 22, 2014, 09:19:07 PM
What part of va? No strutting out anything here in the western part. I normally hear my first gobbles between Feb 26 and March 4th

Turkey_Slayer its in the Southwest Part of the state near Wise Co.  I think your pretty close to my home town if I remember right?!

God Bless

Sure am! I'm in Washington county. Been seeing birds but no strutting. Gobblers still by their selves. Will start listening end of next week hopefully but got another artic blast coming thru >:(

SS Calls

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: turkey_slayer on February 23, 2014, 01:33:36 AM
Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on February 22, 2014, 09:19:07 PM

God Bless

Sure am! I'm in Washington county. Been seeing birds but no strutting. Gobblers still by their selves. Will start listening end of next week hopefully but got another artic blast coming thru >:(

Ya I'm not looking forward to it at all!!!!!  But the Lord knows best and thank God spring will be here soon!

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: SS Calls on February 23, 2014, 07:46:04 AM
Great pics! I'm ready for Spring!  :icon_thumright:

Me too AL...plus I'm looking forward to letting them hear a few new calls this year!!!!!

God Bless Buddy!!