Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Get a limbsaver , you will be surprised how well they work

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

CASH

Might be time for a .410?

:whip2: :goofball:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox

I used to shoot the 3.5" shell, and had to drop to the 3" due to a flinch I developed.
I agree with the other posters. Get a limbsaver, and try a 3" shell. I think you will be pleased.

CASH

Quote from: chatterbox on February 11, 2014, 04:52:25 AM
I used to shoot the 3.5" shell, and had to drop to the 3" due to a flinch I developed.
I agree with the other posters. Get a limbsaver, and try a 3" shell. I think you will be pleased.

Tell the truth Mike, you're just a wuss

:goofball: :goofball: :goofball:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

CASH

tomstopper

I have a Stoeger M3500 & I don't notice an extreme kick with 3.5 shells. This maybe due to the fact that I had shot my Winchester 1300 for years with out any limbsaver or anything like that & that thing would pack a punch. The stoeger does have alot less kick than that winchester but compared to my 1187, I don't notice a real big difference.....

o2stk1

i shoot a super blk eagle with a limbsaver, only time I ever thought it was bad I took a shot left handed now that one killed on both ends. 3 1/2 are going to kick but I don't shoot that many times per season.

turkey_slayer

Pumps, o/u and single barrels will kick the hardest then inertia then gas will be the softest. That's assuming weight of all guns are the same with the same shell. Stock design and fit also plays a roll in felt recoil.

chatterbox

Quote from: CASH on February 11, 2014, 05:25:25 AM

Well, there's that......... :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

CT Spur Collector

I shoot only 3" in my M2, no problem. I beleive the pistol grip helps.