turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Coming home in time for season!

Started by dlewis82nd, February 08, 2014, 02:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlewis82nd

Well I haven't told anyone really because I am wanting to surprise my family but since they aren't on here I can say it! I will be leaving Afghanistan and getting home in time to turkey hunt! I thought I was going to miss this year and it was killing me. Would like to thank Sam Pharr with gooserbat calls for sending me a few calls over here. Since I am going on a two or three state killing spree now this spring those calls with be the death of a good number of birds! Wow I couldn't be more excited! :jackson:

hotrod3h

:thanks: for your service to this country.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an So glad that you'll be back in time for turkey season. Be safe.

dlewis82nd

It's my please and I got a few good toys out of the deal!

Bama turkey hunter

Thank you for all that you do for our country. And I hope that you have a great season :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Tony

redarrow

Quote from: Bama turkey hunter on February 08, 2014, 02:57:12 PM
Thank you for all that you do for our country. And I hope that you have a great season :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Amen to that. :icon_thumright:

jblackburn

That's awesome, DJ! I wish I could make it to Kansas with you again! I've got a lock on private land rios and Merriams here in WA if you want a major road trip!

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

gophert

Thank you for your service!

sent from Tim's typewriter

jblackburn

Oh, yeah, I forgot to give you an I told you so about the Red , green and white ghost cut Sam builds!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

darn2ten

Wish you lots of luck, you deserve it. Thanks for your service!

Deputy 14

Good to hear. Thanks for your service and best of luck this spring, you've earned it.  :icon_thumright:

dlewis82nd

Just like to thank everyone for support and Joey I just might take you up on that....what do tags run and could you pick me up from the airport? And yes that call is absolutely ridiculous... I've never found love in a call as fast as I did that one!

Gooserbat

Glad your going to be back in time for season. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

Awesome. I am glad you stayed safe and hope you have a fantastic season. God bless......

dlewis82nd

Wow...I didn't think I would get this many responses this quick. Thank you all for your support!

renegade19

Quote from: hotrod3h on February 08, 2014, 02:46:40 PM
:thanks: for your service to this country.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an So glad that you'll be back in time for turkey season. Be safe.

Ditto!