OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Coming home in time for season!

Started by dlewis82nd, February 08, 2014, 02:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Quote from: dlewis82nd on February 08, 2014, 03:43:53 PM
Just like to thank everyone for support and Joey I just might take you up on that....what do tags run and could you pick me up from the airport? And yes that call is absolutely ridiculous... I've never found love in a call as fast as I did that one!

Airport is not a problem.  Spokane is just over an hour away or Lewiston is 30 minutes.  We also have a small one here in Pullman, but I would imagine the tickets are not cheap.  I'll check on non res fees.  I'm also 10 miles from Idaho, no private contacts, but there is national forest ground.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

jblackburn

Looks like we are proud of our turkeys up here when it comes to non-res tags!

WA- you need a small game license, that is $183.50 or there is a 3 day version for $68.  The first turkey tag is 44.50 and the other two are 66.50 each! Season is April 15 - May 31

Idaho non res license is 154.50 or 35.50 for a 3 day version.  Tags are $80 each. Season is April 15 to May 25
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: dlewis82nd on February 08, 2014, 02:34:26 PM
Well I haven't told anyone really because I am wanting to surprise my family but since they aren't on here I can say it! I will be leaving Afghanistan and getting home in time to turkey hunt! I thought I was going to miss this year and it was killing me. Would like to thank Sam Pharr with gooserbat calls for sending me a few calls over here. Since I am going on a two or three state killing spree now this spring those calls with be the death of a good number of birds! Wow I couldn't be more excited! :jackson:

That is such great news and I'd like to add my thanks to those of others for you service to our country. God bless you and may you have your best season ever.

Thanks again,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

dlewis82nd

Whew they must be proud of the tags! I think that would run about as much as a plane ticket!

CASH

Awesome. Good luck and thank you for your service.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

sadkins

Thanks for your service
Good luck with your hunts

Elite Energy 35
Matthews Z7 Extreme
PSE X Force 7

bigbird

thanks for a job well done  and good luck this season :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

hookedspur

Thanks For your service from me and our country and I hope you
limit in every state you hunt.
Have a GREAT season.

:cross2: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :cross2:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

VA_Birdhunter

Thank you for your sacrifice!!!!  I pray for your safe travels to state side!!! God Bless you!!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens