Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

pics of 4 pt white buck I just got would you shoot if you could?

Started by scoot12, October 26, 2013, 01:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoot12

Last Sunday I was out in my tree and had this white buck walk by me at 15 yards,  I let him go but I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.  Finally did a cam check and got him.  Scoot

FANMAN

Very cool deer,with that said, I would be satisfied with just the pictures,Now if he were to happen by in a couple years...Boom.

Deputy 14

BOFF

I'd rather wait and see what he becomes.

I wouldn't have an issue with it if someone else did. On our place, he would have a good chance of making it until next year.

God Bless,
David B.

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Skeeterbait

Albinism can be associated with other genetic health disorders such as eye disorders, lung disorders, bowl disorders, bleeding disorders, immune system disorders and extremity development disorders.  Such animals really should be culled from the herd and not allowed to propagate the genetic disorders.  States that restrict the taking of such animals are showing biologic ignorance.

renegade19

TalksToTurkeys

Really cool pictures Scoot. Thanks for posting them.
Dang Skeeterbait with all those maladies that little buck surley has ED as well and couldn't possibly pass his genes on.   :toothy12:
I wouldn't shoot him.

tomstopper

Yoder409

Nice pics !!

Would not shoot him.

Show him to me at 4 1/2 years old or so and ask me again.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

headbanger