OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SCORE THIS BUCK

Started by Limbstrutter, August 10, 2013, 08:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limbstrutter

Got this deer on cam  :blob10: and wanted to see what you all think of his score? Would love to get a shot at this giant..
[/URL]

The picture is grainy I saved it on my phone .

SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

dirtnap

Limbstrutter

SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

TnTurk

I really don't think it matters. That is a buck of a lifetime right there, shoot em. 
Good luck with that one. -Steve

WV Ridge Reaper

WOW..If I was you I'd just go ahead and tell the wife she better be working OT because your taking at least 2 months off for work to get that one.

I am just going to throw a number out and say 175-180..Hope you get him and post pics when you do!!

scoot12

Man what a buck,  hard to tell with the score but he is a giant.  Scoot

Woodsman4God

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on August 10, 2013, 11:59:43 PM
WOW..If I was you I'd just go ahead and tell the wife she better be working OT because your taking at least 2 months off for work to get that one.

I am just going to throw a number out and say 175-180..Hope you get him and post pics when you do!!

I think if you scored him typical he would be in the 150-160 range maybe more, hard to tell with velvet though. Might go in the 190-200 range atypical but I am no expert, SHOOT HIM and get him taped so we can know for sure  :toothy9:, awesome buck Good luck on getting him.

BamaProud

Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.

barry

Hard to get a good guess by this pic alone. I will say that I have scored several typical bucks reaching 155-165 B&C and one non-typical that went 180, this buck looks way bigger than those.
He is a ''Daddy Rabbit'' for sure!

beagler

Never Misses

deadhead

don't deer hunt but I've allways heard he'll be a good one next year. :boon:
just remember they are big chickens.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

You came to the wrong place for deer advice.

Anyone saying 160's as a typical doesn't know how to count, add or score a buck.

As far as his gross score, that deer is over 200" all day long.

Keep that picture to yourself until you put your hands on his head.

Goodluck.

TnTurk

Anyone saying 160's as a typical doesn't know how to count, add or score a buck.

Goodluck.
                                                                                                                                                                              I would have to agree with the above statement. That is a buck with literally, a price on it's head.  God Bless

Limbstrutter

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on August 11, 2013, 12:49:17 PM
You came to the wrong place for deer advice.

Goodluck.
Believe me.  Just me and my Brother and you all. Had another 200" deer poached  off my place made me sick.Turned it in and they couldn't get enough to prosecute em .
[/URL]
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

GobbleNut

That's a whopper,...gross score in the 210 range if I was to guess,...might even be a little better than that.  Good luck getting that one this fall!