News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SCORE THIS BUCK

Started by Limbstrutter, August 10, 2013, 08:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: TnTurk on August 10, 2013, 11:08:11 PM
I really don't think it matters. That is a buck of a lifetime right there, shoot em. 
:agreed:
That is an awesome buck!! Choot 'em!! :fud:

slamman

Quote from: TnTurk on August 10, 2013, 11:08:11 PM
I really don't think it matters. That is a buck of a lifetime right there, shoot em. 
Good luck with that one. -Steve

:icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:

Tail Feathers

I'm not good a guessing on those but I wish you the best of luck on getting an exact score after you take him this fall!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Deputy 14

jblackburn

I like score, too but who cares on one like that!  Let the air out of him then put the tape on him!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Onpoint

Treeninja

I don't think it will make the 200s but he's 180 all day long. Helluva buck good luck with him..

honker22

Good gosh, that thing is huge!  I'd say 200 easy
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

seb5315

Who cares, he's a stud!  I hate how TV is made hunting all about "what does he score", if he's a trophy in your book, that's all that matters!

870FaceLift

:drool:

Those bases are unreal!

Get em!
Pass it on...

tomstopper

Wow. What an awesome buck.

Borat

I've put my hands on a 193" deer quite a few times. I didn't kill it, but the guy who did also has a 216" mounted in his house. This deer is definitely over 210". Truly world class, and I hope you appreciate the opportunity to pursue such a rare specimen. Good luck.

kevin2

I rarely see any bucks posted that make me think over 220, but he does. Does not matter what he scores, as he is a beauty...

Lucky dog!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

Treeninja

One thing to remember is that this guy is still in velvet. Once it's shed off he definitely won't look as massive and will lose some length. But with that said he's a STUD and I can only pray that one day I'll have a shot at a buck like that.

headbanger

I've never measured a deer as score doesn't mean much to me, but I'm thinking that deer will easily gross north of 190" after he sheds.  He is a HAWG! Good luck and post pics when you lay him down!