OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Good luck to all the PA hunters tomorrow.

Started by captin_hook, April 26, 2013, 12:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captin_hook

Well it's finally our turn here in PA. Good luck to everyone. It looks like we're going to have some great weather!

tomstopper

DirtNap647

strut2

dreis3

D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

TauntoHawk

I won't be shooting but I'll be out there, got a few birds scouted out should be a great day in the woods.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

beagler

Never Misses

WildSpur

Good luck! 

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

albrubacker

Don' kill them all, I will be there Fri. Can't wait!
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Fullfan

Humm after 2 weeks in Missouri with no other hunters bothering me, sat morning had 3 other hunters walk up on  me and my daughters. We were on my 398 acers which is clearley posted. Arrested two of the trespassers and have a good lead on the third.

Hope it gets better, it is a true shame that so many hunters  are slobs.......
Don't gobble at me...

DirtNap647

Quote from: Fullfan on April 28, 2013, 06:23:03 PM
Humm after 2 weeks in Missouri with no other hunters bothering me, sat morning had 3 other hunters walk up on  me and my daughters. We were on my 398 acers which is clearley posted. Arrested two of the trespassers and have a good lead on the third.

Hope it gets better, it is a true shame that so many hunters  are slobs.......
agreed seems like we get this so much in pa people just have no respect the handful o slobs ruin it for everybody

Steve

I hope all you PA guys had some good hunts for the opener. I didn't even get to make it out yet. I spent our opener working on calls all day so I could deliver them in Captin-Hooks stompin grounds on Sunday. One of my customers just sent me a picture this morning of a nice longbeard he harvested with the call he just bought yesterday. :fud: He didn't waste any time with that one!!

Good luck the rest of the season everybody. I'm going to try and get out in the next couple of days.

Steve

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Worst hunting experience I've ever had in my extensive travels pursuing turkeys.

I've never been to a place where trespassing is so pervasive and culturally accepted.  I've never heard so many crappy callers and seen such a bastardized version of turkey hunting.

We were on 600 posted private acres. 5 people came in on my buddy at 5 different set ups (one guy was stalking his decoys by holding a strutter in front of him). Several turkeys on our
property were shot before I could get set-up on them.

It was insanity.  It was unsafe. It was lawlessness. The PA hunters in that area are a disgrace to hunting.

WildTigerTrout

Sorry to hear about your bad experience in our state. Believe me that type of turkey hunter is a very small minority here. The vast majority obey our trespass laws and are ethical and legal. There are always a few who make it bad for all the rest as in everything. >:(
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!