turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Is this pattern too good?

Started by nogoodreezen, March 28, 2013, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nogoodreezen

Let me start off by saying that my daughter is a good shot. She is nine but has been shooting for a couple years. I am very proud of the work she is putting in for this season. That being said, I think William has outdone his self. I am very happy with the little 20's pattern at 40.  It is very even and well spread. 138 in the 10 and 220 in 15. I am ecstatic with the 30 yard pattern but worry it may be a little tight when she gets excited. 251 in the 10. What says you?

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

wbralo

Good looking pattern!! Hope she thumps a lot of noggins..

ILIKEHEVI-13

Looks good to me.  She should have no problem at all. 

bigboy84

I think she will be ok looks like you still got plenty in the 20 at 30 yds...

DirtNap647

nyhunter

:icon_thumright: very nice pattern. I found it worked best when i sat right next to my son so i could whisper  right in his ear the hole time if i needed to. I did learn the hard way to set myself a little higher so I could look over top his head in the event a Bird came From that direction. Good luck

BandedSpur

Just try not to let them get that close.  ;) The 40 yd pattern is amazing. Good luck to you both.

Philippe

That looks just fine, just work with the kiddo on controllin the shakes when that tom comes struttin in, everything looks great to me, sweet patterns!

lowoctane

Awesome patterns! Dead roosters in yer future... :fud:
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

albrubacker

I only see dead birds, great patterns!
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

FttFttVroom!

Nothing to scoff at there. That's a great hunting pattern for a 20 ga. at 30 yds

spur collector

Very nice pattern looks like she is ready to roll some heads. :icon_thumright:

nogoodreezen

She is obviously a better shot than I gave her credit for. She killed this big bird at 15 yards this morning!! I know the pattern had to be tight that close.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Bradley

Great Bird!! Nice job. I'm sure you both are very proud. :happy0064: