turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Is this pattern too good?

Started by nogoodreezen, March 28, 2013, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

learn2hide

heck yeah...nice job young lady make Dad fry that bird up for you!!! Congratulations... :you_rock:
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

nogoodreezen

Thanks guys. The bird was a beast especially for her first. 24 lbs 7 oz, 10 1/2 inch paintbrush, and 1 1/4 inch spurs. The little mossy did a number on it.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Bradley

WOW Awesome!  It's going to be tough to top that one. Looks like the little 20s pattern did a fine job.

jakebird

That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

Buckeye_Strutter_935

:OGani: them birds better run when she gets in the woods nice job!!
Feathers Fear Me

tomstopper

Congrats to your daughter. I guess she answered the question for you......... :toothy12:

Hayudog

Excellent work.  I only know how though a 15 yard bird is.  She did good.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

campcreekfarm

Congrats.  What is her setup from gun to shells etc.  Looks great to me .  I have been wanting to get a 20 and I must say I am impressed.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

va wingbone

That's awesome! Congrats to you both! Patterns like that and that kinda performance makes me wonder why I carry around a 8lb 12ga

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"