turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who's got 3" xtended range in stock

Started by Onpoint, January 25, 2013, 12:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onpoint

I've been trying to find some 3" xtended range 6's since last night. Everybody's sold out. If any of y'all  come across some please let me know.

Thanks
Justin

BrowningGuy88

I saw on Midway that "Discontinued by Manufacturer" label on the 3.5".

Good luck. I was hoping to run them in the 935. I hope I can fiind a few boxes locally if they really are discontinued.

Onpoint

That'd be my luck. Well if any of y'all happen to run across a box a 3" 6's let me know.

Thanks
Justin

SKFOOTER

Quote from: 19onpoint85 on January 25, 2013, 12:27:14 PM
I've been trying to find some 3" xtended range 6's since last night. Everybody's sold out. If any of y'all  come across some please let me know.

Thanks
Justin
PM sent.

WildSpur

Wow...jusy checked Cabelas and they dont have them listed!  Good shell just wished they would have bumped up 1/4oz in shot.

Cluck more, yelp less

stinkpickle

Skeeterbait

Well I hope that isn't true.  It has always been a seasonal run and anyone who is selling them this time of year is selling last year's remaining stock.  It appears they are changing the box graphics this year so it would seem to reason they would not be changing the boxes if they intended to discontinue it.  Look for production to gear up and it to appear on the shelves next month I hope.  I have 40 rounds for now so I am good for a while.

Onpoint

I just got off the phone with Winchester and they are not discontinuing the Xtended range turkey loads. He said they are low in stock but they are scheduled to manufacture some more for this spring.

mightyjoeyoung

I may just have a box or four each of the 3 inch and 3 and a half inch 6's I may be willing to part with....  Had em for a couple years and don't really shoot em.   I have to see what I have but I know I have at least 2 boxes of each in hand.   Wouldn't want to price gouge the members on here so I would be willing to entertain some reasonable offers via pm if any one is interested?...
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

mightyjoeyoung

So I took a look at my stock of Win. Ext. Rng. Ammo...  I actually have more in stock than Dick's, Gander and my old store combined!  Lol. I have 70 rounds (7 full boxes of the 3.5, 6's) and 44 rounds (4 full boxes and 4 loose rounds) of the 3", 6's.  I'm pretty sure I have more here somewhere too.  I have an ammo buying problem...lol

mightyjoeyoung

OK folks. Check the classifieds for some of my Winchester extended range loads.  I have both 3" and 3.5" on hand.  First come first serve.  Also...anybody know the best way to ship ammo?  Haven't done it in years...

chatterbox

UPS is how I ship my ammo.
Looked through the classies. Didn't see the Win XRHD.

mightyjoeyoung

3" 870 Shell Shucker

For future reference, my local Bass Pro has had some WXRHD on the shelf every time I've been in there for the last 3 years.  At $40 per box, it moves slowly in Pearl, MS.  It's all new Elite XRHD, not the original XRHD.  5 Round Boxes would help Winchester sell more of the XRHD, imho.

outdoors

:fud:   I just got cabelas spring turkey catalog and its listed . . . . .
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field