OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Who's got 3" xtended range in stock

Started by Onpoint, January 25, 2013, 12:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildSpur

Quote from: outdoors on January 28, 2013, 09:24:53 AM
:fud:   I just got cabelas spring turkey catalog and its listed . . . . .

Saw that too.  I think they only list #4 shot though.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: WildSpur on January 28, 2013, 12:34:36 PM

Saw that too.  I think they only list #4 shot though.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

It may be listed in the catalog but it is sold out on the web site.  I called Cabela's on Sat. and they told me that only the retail stores will have any at this time as the e-store is in fact at zero stock.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

savduck

Correction.......only 3.5 inch and 3 inch #4s are available. Not 5 or 6s. Page 33.

If a big chain like Cabelas didnt even include them in the catalog....whats that tell ya fellas. It tells me that they had #4s left over from years past and thats why they are in their catalog. Tells me that they may not be getting anymore 5 or 6s. If they were to get some, they would list them and then put your order on back order.
Georgia Boy

outdoors

???  I can kick myself in the but ,for knot taking advantage on getting about 10 boxes of 3.5. #6. For $6.00 abox at a Walyworld in a small town near where I was Hunting. General Gun .all I got was,2boxes 
Dang - Dang . . . . .  .
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

chatterbox

I'm glad I have 6 full boxes of the 3.5-2-6's. Should hold me over for a few years.......

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

KYStalker

Walked into a small town store and found a bunch of Winchester XRHD 3" #6.  I bought several.
If you're not first, your last!!