OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Duck Dynasty

Started by wildturkey6, June 08, 2012, 08:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildturkey6

Just watched the first episodes of the Duck Dynasty starring the Robertson's Have any of you seen this show I can't stop laughing at these guys.Stealing frogs from the country club and making Mallard wine ,what a hoot.I beat Catdaddy could out do them in his own reality show.

nctrkyhntr

I love that show. Once you watch one you just cant stop.

beagler

I watched an episode late last night. They called in two toms which proceeded to breed/attack their dekes. Very Funny! They killed both birds by the way.
Never Misses

Arrowhead

I like to watch the show. Those guys are a hoot.

You have to look past the staged portions of the show. I think eventually that will be what makes me stop watching it.

mightyjoeyoung

I watched one episode...had to force myself to do that after the first 5 minutes as I wanted to at least give it a shot.  I wanted to shoot myself by the end of the show.  Seriously?!  A "hunting" show...or a show about hunters...on one of the most LIBERAL channels on cabel??!!  You guys do know that show is on that channel AS A BURN right?  It's designed to make hunters look idiotic and if you look into the production and direction staff, I'm more than sure you'll see a few card carrying PETA members on the staff. 
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

bigredneck61088

only got one thing to say about it... Si Robertson is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!

PANYHunter

I liked the show. You can deffinately tell that some parts are staged. It does make them look like idiots sometimes but it's not much different than their duck commander show just less kill shots. You can't ignore the fact that Phil built a dynasty from nothing but faith and family. Hope the bring it back for a second season. Si is hilarious

gobbler74

Some parts are staged but is imagine if not for the producers it would be as it happened. Just tv. I've laughed more at that show and enjoyed it more than most nowadays. Si is a hoot. Loved the show where he talked about bringing old sayings.  "its back" I said it jack!  Then the whole BLT thing..with beaver lettuce and tomato sandwiches.. laughter is good medicine.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

SinGin

Quote from: bigredneck61088 on June 09, 2012, 12:01:20 PM
only got one thing to say about it... Si Robertson is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!

And Jase is a close second. I enjoy the way they end the show with a "family" prayer.

Longbeardfever4ever

I love the show! Love the family and faith base!
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

DUCKDIGGLER

I too find it very entertaining!  :TooFunny:

If you are looking for a "hunting" show......keep on flipping but if you can allow yourself to loosen up a bit....I think you will enjoy it.  I had the initial "what is this crap" reaction....and then I took the show for what it is.....good clean fun! Your mileage may vary. :icon_thumright:

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: DUCKDIGGLER on June 09, 2012, 07:59:08 PM
I too find it very entertaining!  :TooFunny:

If you are looking for a "hunting" show......keep on flipping but if you can allow yourself to loosen up a bit....I think you will enjoy it.  I had the initial "what is this crap" reaction....and then I took the show for what it is.....good clean fun! Your mileage may vary. :icon_thumright:

I tried to like it...I really did.  Just couldn't do it.  Maybe my funny bone is broke or somethin???
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

gophert

Anything I can sit down and enjoy with my family, I'm all for.  Everyone needs a good laugh and this show does not disappoint.

Sent from my tweaked out EVO!

DUCKDIGGLER

Mighty Joe..... different strokes for different folks!! It's all good my friend. :happy0064:

drenalinld

I think it is funny. Could be my family without the beards and long hair.