turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Duck Dynasty

Started by wildturkey6, June 08, 2012, 08:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

Love it. I hope they bring it back next season.

zeke632

Funny Stuff &  They are family & faith oriented.
I like it

Will Shaver

Mr. Robertson played quarterback at LSU in front of Terry Bradshaw. Terry Bradshaw said he was the best quarterback he has ever seen. He also has a degree in English. Turned down playing for the NFL because he didn't want to miss Duck season. Go to meet him at Pittsburgh airport, nice fella.

mountman62

Quote from: Will Shaver on June 13, 2012, 07:45:13 AM
Mr. Robertson played quarterback at LSU in front of Terry Bradshaw. Terry Bradshaw said he was the best quarterback he has ever seen. He also has a degree in English. Turned down playing for the NFL because he didn't want to miss Duck season. Go to meet him at Pittsburgh airport, nice fella.

actually it was Louisiana Tech in Ruston, LA, he also taught high school in Junction City, LA,ARK, and also in West Monroe, LA
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

Kylongspur88

Good show. I like It a heck of a lot better than that real housewives show I have to watch every now and then.

Eric Gregg

I have seen it flipping through but haven't set down and thoroughly watched it.
I have a cousin that looks like that come to think of it.
I will have to give it a shot

misfire

If you watch this show for the hunting, you are going to be sorely disappointed. There is no way the TLC, Discovery or any of those other channels are going to air hunting shows. That is why you have The Outdoors Channel, Sportsmans Channel etc. Duck Dynasty is for people who know little to nothing about hunting. Most of the show is staged, purely for entertainment. If you look at it in the proper perspective, you will enjoy the show
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net