OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

whats on everyones list for next year?

Started by DirtNap647, June 04, 2012, 05:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtNap647

after the 2012 season what have you decided you are missing, need, or want  for the 2013 season...

Clif Owen

Easy...another shotgun and a new call...or 3!

captin_hook

Really don't "need" much of anything more for turkey hunting. As far as "want", now that's a different story. Probably just gonna buy a few custom calls and some new camo.

BrowningGuy88

Gonna build up my little 20. (New optics, SumToy choke, finish job, and possibly stocks!)

Buy a dozen or so pounds of TSS and start reloading.

Buice Trumpet

The Good Lord's blessing to be able to have time off and hunt with my family again next season!

Clif Owen

I didn't say I "needed"that stuff either. I just have a burning desire to have it.

Ol'Mossy

captin_hook

I hear ya cliff, think if we all weren't such addicts, how much more money we would have. But then again we would spend it on stuff not nearly as fun!

guesswho

A squealing hen call, full strut decoy, double bull blind and one of those new and improved umbrella decoy's with a turkey gobbler head attached.   Oh, and a NWTF hat for when I take pictures if I kill a gobbler.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Shotgun

Quote from: guesswho on June 04, 2012, 06:08:20 PM
A squealing hen call, full strut decoy, double bull blind and one of those new and improved umbrella decoy's with a turkey gobbler head attached.   Oh, and a NWTF hat for when I take pictures if I kill a gobbler.

You can have that double bull blind...I'm getting me one of them cow blinds.

Jay

Don't need anything, and simply need to fill all my tags to keep me content. Never went thru a year I can remember, that I haven't eaten at least 1 tag. 5/6 in 2011 was the best I've ever did.

Eric Gregg

:TooFunny: :you_rock:

Hooksfan

:z-winnersmiley:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

remmy1187

I need to hunt more states.  Waiting till the end of April every year SUCKS.

TRKYHTR

Why could I hear the little computer guy that somebody made. Who mentions most if not all of the things you have on your list. If somebody could find that and post it hear it would be fitting. You guys know what I'm talking about.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Benelli m2 20 gauge and probably a few calls.