turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gents..I do believe

Started by savduck, April 17, 2012, 12:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

That the Trumpet Thumpers currently lead the pack. Team Alabama has a bunch of kills but not posted score. We were ahead of pretty much everyone else that had a running tally.

Keep it up gents. 3 more slots to fill and a few upgrades and we may just do something.
Georgia Boy

Basser69

I have had my tail handed to me this year but I still have about 2 more weeks to make it happen.

savduck

Actually they are only scoring 9 birds.......so only two more slots to get  filled and then everything else is an upgrade.
Georgia Boy

BC

Not sure what you are talking about savduck? Team Alabama has a posted score of 9 birds for a total of 589.72 points so far. An average of 65.52 per harvest.

savduck

Quote from: BC on April 17, 2012, 01:53:01 PM
Not sure what you are talking about savduck? Team Alabama has a posted score of 9 birds for a total of 589.72 points so far. An average of 65.52 per harvest.

I didn't see that post. I knew y'all were laying them out though.
Georgia Boy

BC

So are y'all brother.

I admit I was fishing a little bit with that post. A couple of years ago I was in the OG contest and you had to go to an external link to "officially" enter your birds. I thought I was missing something when you said "but not a posted score". I thought someone might offer up the info without me having to ask and look like a DA.  ;D

Looks like we are cool though.

Y'all keep mowing those jokers down. I love looking at the pics in the kill threads.  :icon_thumright:

VanHelden Game Calls

Next Wednesday is go time for me. 1st tag.

Then May 11th 2nd tag

Then May 16th 3rd tag. 

With 3 tags I better get one on the board :you_rock:

drenalinld

We have a Van Heldon sighting! Good to hear from you. I hope you fill all three tags!

drenalinld

Quote from: BC on April 17, 2012, 03:53:21 PM
Ya'll keep mowing those jokers down. I love looking at the pics in the kill threads.  :icon_thumright:

You guys are killing some BIG birds! Keep it up. I love looking at the kill pics and reading the stories too. It's a fun competition and I hope we can get close to you guys.

savduck

We aren't far off if we get two more scorable birds
Georgia Boy

davisd9

Until TRKYHTR posts his monster upgrade we are behind Team Alabama at 428.5125.  Your team is only 4 points behind us and his upgrade will definitely push you ahead, but until then we are in second place with 7 birds.  LOL.  Good luck fellows!  You all are laying them down.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

savduck

Quote from: davisd9 on April 20, 2012, 02:07:38 PM
Until TRKYHTR posts his monster upgrade we are behind Team Alabama at 428.5125.  Your team is only 4 points behind us and his upgrade will definitely push you ahead, but until then we are in second place with 7 birds.  LOL.  Good luck fellows!  You all are laying them down.

Don't get to comfortable. We have two upgrades that will be posted by Monday. Joes scores almost 72 and the other is over 80. That we put us up around 470 with 7 birds.
Georgia Boy

Basser69

Guys, I still have 'till the end of the month to get a bird on the board. I will be after them hot and heavy the next two weeks

savduck

Quote from: VanHelden Game Calls on April 20, 2012, 11:20:28 AM
Next Wednesday is go time for me. 1st tag.

Then May 11th 2nd tag

Then May 16th 3rd tag. 

With 3 tags I better get one on the board :you_rock:

We are sending you the mojo. Get em.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Quote from: Basser69 on April 20, 2012, 08:13:54 PM
Guys, I still have 'till the end of the month to get a bird on the board. I will be after them hot and heavy the next two weeks

I think you got at least a 60 score in ya. Get em son.
Georgia Boy