OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gents..I do believe

Started by savduck, April 17, 2012, 12:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanHelden Game Calls

Yeah, sorry I been absent. :-[

Been out hunting with dad.  We had action but no luck.  BIL went out past Wed for 5 min.

Now its my turn :z-guntootsmiley:

870BkWht

Hopefully I can add to our score as well.  Our first day of season is Monday and they are calling for snow.  It sucks, but Im going.

davisd9

Quote from: savduck on April 20, 2012, 04:49:54 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on April 20, 2012, 02:07:38 PM
Until TRKYHTR posts his monster upgrade we are behind Team Alabama at 428.5125.  Your team is only 4 points behind us and his upgrade will definitely push you ahead, but until then we are in second place with 7 birds.  LOL.  Good luck fellows!  You all are laying them down.

Don't get to comfortable. We have two upgrades that will be posted by Monday. Joes scores almost 72 and the other is over 80. That we put us up around 470 with 7 birds.

Not getting comfortable.  Glad to hear you guys got some more monsters.  We still have some guys that have not even started hunting yet.  It is all is good fun and I wish you all great luck!  We have 8 birds on the board now.  Have fun and be safe fellows!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

savduck

Quote from: davisd9 on April 21, 2012, 11:06:01 AM
Quote from: savduck on April 20, 2012, 04:49:54 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on April 20, 2012, 02:07:38 PM
Until TRKYHTR posts his monster upgrade we are behind Team Alabama at 428.5125.  Your team is only 4 points behind us and his upgrade will definitely push you ahead, but until then we are in second place with 7 birds.  LOL.  Good luck fellows!  You all are laying them down.

Don't get to comfortable. We have two upgrades that will be posted by Monday. Joes scores almost 72 and the other is over 80. That we put us up around 470 with 7 birds.

Oh yeah, all in good fun. We have a couple guys still waiting to hunt too. I know one thing this years context is gonna be high scoring. Bunch of birds getting killed for sure.

Not getting comfortable.  Glad to hear you guys got some more monsters.  We still have some guys that have not even started hunting yet.  It is all is good fun and I wish you all great luck!  We have 8 birds on the board now.  Have fun and be safe fellows!
Georgia Boy