OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Introductions again.

Started by BOFF, February 07, 2011, 08:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Seeing how everyone doesn't know everyone and where they are from, figured we ought to post up again for future reference.

David B. from Northport, Alabama. Have been turkey hunting for 25 plus years, and hope the good Lord provides many more.

I'll only be hunting in the state of Alabama, and hope one day soon to go out of state.

Glad to have a good team here and look forward to making some long and lasting friendships/acquaintances.

God Bless,
David B.

GobbleNut

Jim,... from southern New Mexico...Las Cruces, to be exact.  Going to hit the big six zero later this year.  Been spring gobbler hunting since the mid-sixties.  Glad to be part of the Crusaders again this year!

I'll be hunting Georgia for Easterns, Oklahoma for Rios, and NM for Merriams this spring.

redarrow

Billie "Redarrow" Smith. A.K.A "Beagle"  .S.E. Michigan. :fud: :newmascot:

Woodsman4God

a-j calls

My name is Andy, of a-j calls,,,I live in Penna., retired and just make turkey calls, bow hunt, and spend as much time with my grandkids as I can. I have not been turkey hunting as long as most, but still love it..

perrysbirds

My name is Perry and Im from Ontario,Canada!
Ive been hunting turkeys for a few years now and absolutely love it!
I would love to come south sometime in the future to do some turkey hunting!
If I aint out shooting deer
Im home drinking beer

anthonyjhallen

Anthony here.  I am from North Carolina, live in Maryland, been in the army for 10 years, and love to kill turleys. 

BigMick

Mickey Grey here.  In Kentucky.  Been chasing longbeards for a while but only seriously about 15 years.  Only plan on hunting KY this year.

Lumpy

Shawn Hunkins here, and yes I changed my user name. California turkey hunter for about 20 years!
Glad to be a Crusader again.
God Bless
It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

BOFF

Hey Shawn!!!

I was wonder who the new "Lumpy" was.

God Bless,
David B.

CJCASS

Christian   from Del Rio, TX (along the Rio Grande River).

yella yelper

Checking in from South East Arkansas. I will be hunting Arkansas only. Glad to be here

yella yelper

BOFF, didn't I sell you a choke tube?

BOFF

Quote from: yella yelper on February 22, 2011, 08:49:47 PM
BOFF, didn't I sell you a choke tube?

Sure did, but since I lost all my pms I don't remember your name, or which choke tube.  :-[

Glad to have you aboard.

God Bless,
David B.

yella yelper

I sold you the Rhino for a Benelli.

Robert