I sold you the Rhino for a Benelli.

Robert

An Early SBE or the M2?

Regardless,
I'm using it.  It shoots well.

God Bless,
David B.

hookedspur

Hi folks my name is Steve I have lived in WV all my life till Feb.this year when I retired and moved to Ohio.
I will be hunting at least three states WV , Ohio ,and Kansas this year. I have a great time in the outdoors fishing hunting and camping with my family. again Hi to everyone.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

SC_WILDMAN

Hi,
  My name is Marvin and i've been turkey hunting for over 30 yrs. I live in South Carolina and this will be the only state i hunt in this year. Looking forward to making new friends and sharing in thier triumphs and disappointments this year while in pursuit of one of the worlds greatest game birds.

BOFF

Glad to have you on the team  Steve and Marvin!!!  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.

yella yelper

Quote from: BOFF on February 22, 2011, 09:47:19 PM
Quote from: yella yelper on February 22, 2011, 09:42:51 PM
I sold you the Rhino for a Benelli.

Robert

An Early SBE or the M2?

Regardless,
I'm using it.  It shoots well.

God Bless,
David B.

It was the older one

Gobbling Buck

Hello everyone.  This is Jay Clement aka Gobbling Buck.  This will be my 11th year hunting the great eastern wild turkey.  I live and hunt in central Alabama.  I also dabble in making box and pot calls and have had a reasonable amount of success with them.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and the upcoming season.  I am also a daddy to 3 kids that will accompany me on several hunts this year and my dad is coming the first week of the season from Arkansas to hunt with me.  Now I'm rambling so....Good Luck to all. ;D

BOFF

Glad to have you aboard Jay!!

God Bless,
David B.

kruk

Curtis here from SE OKlahoma. Will be going after easterns, rios, and hopefully some New Mexico mountain merriams.

If you don't hear from me for awhile, I'm not a deadbeat. I'm just a half delusional CPA trying to survive till April 18th this year. 80 weeks are no bueno.

Curtis

GobbleNut

Good luck with that tax stuff Curtis.  We'll keep a light on for ya'.   See you in NM in a couple of months!

Jim

traphunter

Hi everyone my name is Seth. I am the opposite of Steve. I have lived in Ohio all of my life but moved to WV last year. I will be hunting both states, primarily public land.

Spellnj3

Took a little while but I'm back on crusaders!!!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

bowhunter84

Darryl from alabaster, alabama.  im looking forward to getting to know yall and killing a few longbeards this season.  good luck!!!!

BOFF

Quote from: bowhunter84 on March 09, 2011, 10:14:15 PM
Darryl from alabaster, alabama.  im looking forward to getting to know yall and killing a few longbeards this season.  good luck!!!!

Hey Darryl!! I lived in Helena!

Welcome aboard!!  :hello99:

Not everyone on the thread is still with us, due to the crash, and mix ups.  I believe the updated team is on the Rollcall thread.

God Bless,
David B.

bowhunter84

i'm making my rounds through here. i would have posted here earlier had i known i had been added to yall's team. i hope thats ok with everyone.   looking forward to it guys and lets win this thing!!!!

anthonyjhallen

Welcome to the team Darryl.   :icon_thumright: