News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nikon Turkey Pro BTR SALE SALE SALE

Started by K9Doc, March 03, 2012, 11:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

Quote from: eaglea1 on March 27, 2012, 02:27:04 PM
Anyone have one mounted on an 870 SM? What size rings ie; low, med, high?

I am about to mount one on 870 SM. My saddle mount come with rings. I will let you know very soon if it works.

drenalinld

I was pleasantly surprised with the eye relief. I was turned away from scopes b/c a Simmons had WAY less than advertised and the 3.5" 2.25 oz load sent me to the ER for stitches and a headache for a month.

eaglea1

Quote from: drenalinld on March 27, 2012, 02:29:11 PM
Quote from: eaglea1 on March 27, 2012, 02:27:04 PM
Anyone have one mounted on an 870 SM? What size rings ie; low, med, high?

I am about to mount one on 870 SM. My saddle mount come with rings. I will let you know very soon if it works.

Thanks drenalinld, I await your answer, and then I will order them as well. :thanks:

drenalinld

Got it mounted. Cannot remember where i bought saddle mount. I think it is made by B-square, but it has Remington engraved in it. Rings came with it. I would call them medium height.

Grunt-N-Gobble

I've bought one as well and have shot it about 20 plus times now and I REALLY like it.

Looooooooong eye relief and great field of view.  Very happy with the purchase.

ONLY bad thing..........that damn anti-light reflector that you send the card in for....... SUCKS.  It does not screw/thread into the end of the scope very easy.   >:(

Frankinthelaurels

AGREE...great scope, clear as a bell BUT I've never been able to screw the anti light reflector in either....now why would Nikon make such a great scope and send it with a piece of junk attachment???

chatterbox

Quote from: drenalinld on March 29, 2012, 10:59:07 PM
Got it mounted. Cannot remember where i bought saddle mount. I think it is made by B-square, but it has Remington engraved in it. Rings came with it. I would call them medium height.

That shotgun looks AWSOME! :icon_thumright:

huntdrut

got mine (turkey pro) mounted too.  love it.  the ARD is a POS, but i found if i put some pressure on it, it threaded in to the front of the scope OK.  i dont think nikon makes the ARD, it was some other company. 
Remington 1187 - Jellyhead - Nikon Turkeypro

a-j calls

vtmchunter

I couldn't resist.  I just bought one of these.  Can't wait for it to arrive.  I'm all set this year using the old bead and Hevi-7s getting 260 in the 10".  Next year I'm handloading TSS and mounting this scope...   :z-winnersmiley:

mountman62

got mine from the big brown truck yesterday, but waiting on my camo bsquare mount for my 1187, guess i will have to wait till next year to bust a beak with it, but wanted it to match my MO on my 1187, after missing 2 birds this year and I'm not saying how many in the last 5 or 6 years, i can't wait, uses just the beads this year, have tried the beads, multiple beads, sights, but maybe this will be the trick
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

mountman62

well, it's just one thing after another, maybe one day something will go right, got the nikon in last week, looks awesome, got the bsquare mount for my 1187 yesterday, both in Mossy Oak Breakup to match my gun, not the rings that came with the bquare aren't high enough for the scope to clear, just great, now what??, bout to just quit, not sure if they are low or medium, anyone got any ideas, i know find me some medium rings in MO and go, yeh the nikon med rings are another $50, ready for something to work like it should, i could just cut the barrel end of the bsquare off, but that would be rigging it
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

deerslayer357

Got one a while back and love it!

I didn't get an ARD with mine, but so far it hasn't been a problem.

mrclif

Just a thanks to tha Doc for the heads up on the sale. After pulln some strings got 2 of em shipped to bama. Ain't got one mounted up yet, leave it to me to buy a nelli that's not drilled and tapped.
She'll be ready next year.

goblr77

I like mine but it is really heavy for a turkey scope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk