turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nikon Turkey Pro BTR SALE SALE SALE

Started by K9Doc, March 03, 2012, 11:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K9Doc

Natchez Shooters Supply has the Nikon Turkey Pro BTR In MOBU and Real Tree APG on sale for a mere $129!!!  matte black for $119  This is the best turkey scope on the market in my opinion. Recticle for range estimation at both low power and high power and full continuous 5" of eye relief!!!  No other scope I know of has both these features.
Thought I would give all you Old Gobbler guys the heads up!!
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

BOFF

Cabelas has the matte for $149.99.

God Bless,
David B.

Mossygoose

Bought mine from Cabelas. Wish I was able to purchase from Natchez

TnTurk

SKFOOTER

Natchez will not to ship to these states.  Something to do with a competition agreement.

jasperjet

is the turkeypro a monarch or a buckmaster as far as brightness

Mossygoose

Quote from: jasperjet on March 08, 2012, 01:14:53 AM
is the turkeypro a monarch or a buckmaster as far as brightness

Not sure, but I would guess Buckmaster

Frankinthelaurels

Mine arrived today..brandy spankin' new for $119.00 amazing buy and they ship to pa. I'll get er on tomorrow and we'll see how she does...seems alot clearer than my bushnell for $89 that's on it...we'll see.

DirtNap647

how long is the sale going on for...?

joffutt1

VAlongbeard84

This is a heckuva scope at a great buy. I am sighting mine in Monday, and got mine from natchezss.com also. For the glass question, it is 92% light transmission, and I can tell you, is plenty bright for hunting these birds. Anybody on the fence should pull the trigger for that price.

Frankinthelaurels

WELL, I got mine mounted and shot in...much better scope than the one I had on it before.... very clear and sharpe and I really like the quick focus ring and ease of changing power and the double circle reticle is sweet. For $119.00 you'd have to be crazy not to get yourself one!!!!

slee

jasperjet

I got one too clear as a bell plenty of eye relief

eaglea1

Anyone have one mounted on an 870 SM? What size rings ie; low, med, high?