turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

win 1300 choke tubes

Started by schief, February 24, 2012, 01:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schief

what choke tubes can you use in the win 1300 besides win.

Basser69

schief

thanks. i've bought a new win 1300 with a 22" barrel of gunbrokers. at least i was informed last night i had winning bid. i sent seller a e-mail requesting payment info with no response. called 1 hour ago and no one answered phone. did not have voice mail.

TnTurk

Quote from: schief on February 24, 2012, 01:07:20 PM
what choke tubes can you use in the win 1300 besides win.
Invector tubes will work, just make sure NOT to get invector plus those are made for a larger bore.

Frankinthelaurels

I bought a Hastings .655 about 20 years ago, shot great then and still lays em' out dead..I don't even know if that company exists anymore??

schief

Quote from: Frankinthelaurels on February 24, 2012, 03:15:32 PM
I bought a Hastings .655 about 20 years ago, shot great then and still lays em' out dead..I don't even know if that company exists anymore??
[/quote

haven't seen them advertised anywhere]

gobbler777

For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

Hooks' n' Beards'

The Undertaker from H&S sTRUT,my dad kills everything he shoots at with his.

afoshie

I WAS USING ONE OF THOSE BEFORE I GOT MY 835. i SHOT 3 IN NITRO TURKEY #5 AND WAS USING A TRUGLO GOBBLESTOP CHOKE IN IT. I KILLED QUITE A FEW TURKEYS WITH THAT GUN AND MY FATHER SHOT ONE OUT PAST 45 WITH IT AND ROLLED HIM. GOOD SHOOTIN GUN YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH IT

strutter

I use a Kicks .665 in mine. I use Win Extended Range 3" #5 and get a great pattern. #6 's are good too I just perfer #5 shot. The regular Win shells will also put out good results.

maytom

Rhino .660 choke tube along with Nitro ammo. Awesome combo

swamppirate

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee