OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Another Would You?

Started by guesswho, February 20, 2011, 02:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

In Georgia you get three tags.  It's also legal to kill all three in the same day or even the same shot. 

Your out opening morning and the birds are hammering.  Three long beards race to your calling, each trying to get there first.  Their at 30 yards now looking for the hen.  All three heads are ligned up.  Now since your turkey hunting as some of you replied in the other would you thread, would you pull the trigger and kill all three?
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Crutch

On a non resident hunt lasting only a weekend, absolutly. At home in Tn where the season is 6 weeks long, not a chance. It isn't legal here but if it were, there is no way I would end, or cut my time in the woods that short. Can you imagine only getting to hunt a couple times during spring turkey season.  That would be a disaster of epic proportion. (spelling?).
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

Gobble!

Yes. Hunt with friends and family every other day.

knightrider

yes sir i have a bunch of other folks i call for all season long :z-guntootsmiley:

boggszilla

yes,what are the chances it would happen again.

4nwtf

I would pull the trigger as fast as I could!!! Might never have that opportunity again.  I would then do everything I could to do some out of state hunting with my time. :fud:

HOOKS1

turkey slayer

gatrapper

I would roll em all.  Im usually calling for family and other folks so when I get my chance I'll take it.
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

hookedspur

Yes I would . I would be there on a 3 day hunt down from my home state so I would shoot them then spend the next two days enjoying your beautiful state,
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

longspur

yes, then hunt with friends. after I could say I've done that I probably wouldn't do it agan.

BigMick

Since I have never done it. YES.
After the first time prolly not.

TnTurk

I would Not, even if I lived in Georgia.  Shoot one and leave the others to hunt another day. I like to chase em to much to burn 3 tags with one shot.

Shotgun

No not anymore.  Back in the day I have done it a couple times with pairs.  Now days I would kill one of them and then go back the next day to kill another  ;D.  Now on short out of state trips I'm likely to kill a pair when I get the chance.  By the way carrying 2 turkeys out of the woods for a mile or more is no joke I couldn't imagine toting 3.  

TRKYHTR

Nope I need more hunting time.
TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck